Chapter 7

Home

Woozi's POV:

We went to our car in the parking area and he unlocked the car and we get inside. "So, what plans do you have in mind today? or tonight?" He asked me and I just shrugged my shoulders. "Don't know." I said bluntly but not too blunt.

"How about I take you out for dinner today? You know, it's been a long time since that happened." He told me and he was right. It has been a long time since we had a date. "Sure. Let's just go home first since my t-shirt doesn't smell too nice." I told him and smelled my own t-shirt and he just chuckled. "You look cute in that though." He told me and I just rolled my eyes. "Yes I do but God knows how bad it smell like." 

"Aw. Fine. I'll take you home first." He pouted and I just laughed. "It was our plan anyways. To go home~home~home~home~?" I sang and he just smiled. "Sing some moreeee~" He pleaded and I just chuckled. "Why? Isn't that enough? Besides, you heard me sang our theme song earlier this day." I told him and he stopped the car at the gas station. "Please?" He used his puppy eyes and I looked away. "No. Your puppy eyes won't work." I told him and crossed my arms and he just looked at the guy who's asking him how much does he want and I felt another vibration in my pockets since my phone was there.

I saw Jeonghan hyung replied to what I texted to him.

Eommareadytostealyoman
Just take him out on a date and let us in your house. Give us your keys tomorrow when we meet-up for some reason.

Uji-nice
Alright. Hope our plan works.
I really wanna surprise him and you know see him smile because of this.

Eommareadytostealyoman
Don't worry. Our plan will work. See you tomorrow, Uji~

I hid my phone and Soonyoung just looked at me and flashed his smile. "Let's go? Don't you need anything from the grocery?" I shook my head and gave him a small smile. "Let's go home now. We might be too late for our so-called date." He nodded. "Alright."

---------------------------------------------------

After some time, we were already home and I was taking a shower when I forgot that I didn't bring a towel with me, meaning I need to call Soonyoung or I need to go out naked. I did bring my clothes tho. How the heck did I forgot to bring a freaking towel?

"Soonyoung!" I called out and I heard rushing footsteps coming towards my direction. I saw his hand going to the handle of the shower door to open it. "STOP!" I screamed out making him scream out and take his hand off from the handle of the door. "Why did you suddenly scream out my name?" He asked once the situation was clear and calm.

"I uhm..." I was embarrassed to say it because I gave him a fright earlier just so he could give me a towel. "I forgot my towel, can you hand it over?" I asked him, biting my lip after some seconds passed quietly and awkwardly. 

.

.

.

.

"That was it?" He asked me and chuckled angrily. "You nearly killed me, because I nearly slipped, just because of a towel?" He asked me and I could feel him rolling his eyes madly. Oh no...

"Get it yourself." He said and I heard the bathroom door close. Goodness Gracious. I should've thought better.

I decided to go out the shower, seeing if Soonyoung was in the bedroom. 'Coast clear?' I asked myself while looking back and forth. 'Yep. Target also spotted.' I answered my own question and ran out the room getting the towel and running back to the bathroom to get dressed, making sure that the lock was, well, locked.

I quickly got dressed and went down, seeing Soonyoung in the process. I went to him and sat next to him in the sofa. "Soonyoung..." I looked down and fiddled with my fingers. "I'm sorry..." I said and closed my eyes, ready to accept whatever words that will come out from his mouth.

Instead of hearing hurtful words, I heard loud laughs and I looked up and saw Soonyoung laughing out loud, literally. "You thought it was real?" He asked me while laughing. "It isn't?" I dumbly asked even though the answer is already in front of me. "Yes. HAHAHAHA!" He laughed once again and I looked at him madly.

"I hate you, Soonyoung." I told him in a cute manner. You know pouting and stuff like that. "Aww. My baby Jihoon is pouting again? What does this mean?" He asked with his fingers tapping his chin as if he was thinking.

"Don't you even touch me, you bastard." I told him and he just chuckled and went straight to kiss me. I wasn't taken aback though. I was expecting it to be honest. "Even if you tell me not to touch you, I'll still touch you. But not in the other one manner." He teased and I blushed. 

"Soonyoung! Just go up and clean yourself!" I stated and hit him in the shoulder while looking down because I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me blush.

"Alright! Alright!" He laughed and went up. "Don't peak~" He said and I rolled my eyes. "As if I will." I replied back at him and he just chuckled. "Just stating~" He teased and went up to go to the shower, I guess?

I mean, what do guys do in the shower except shower? Wait, I'm a guy. I must know these things. I know these things and I shouldn't be remembering these things since I should have a clean mind and ARRRGGHHH! I should stop. STOP!

After like 20 minutes or so, Hoshi came down wearing something similar to mine. This guy...

"Baby. Let's go now~" He called me and I stood up and followed him to the car. We did have a little disguise such as glasses and mask but that's it. Besides, we are going to a fancy restaurant with only fancy families usually go to so we're pretty sure that no one will bother us.

We went inside the car and he started it as I fished my phone out of my pocket. I put on the aux cord and connected it to my phone playing 'Home' and dancing to it.

"You did a great job composing the song, baby." Hoshi said while mildly head bopping to the song. "I wasn't the only one though. I'm was with Bumzu and Seungkwan." I smiled at him and closed my eyes, feeling the song even more. "What's your inspiration in making this song?" He asked me and I just smiled. "Carats..." I said. 

"Aaannnddd?" He smirked and I just shook my head. "Who do you want it to be?" I asked him while looking at him and he just smiled. "Well, with the lyrics such as 'What can I do? Without you' and 'What can you do? Without me' Also 'What do I do? Without you. My heart has no home.' AND 'Cause I'm your home home home home A place you can come to, a place you can come to.' Is it bad to assume that it's also about me?" He said out loud with no hesitation at all (Get it? The song 'Just Do It' by BooSeokSoon? Okay nvm.)

"It is really bad to assume that, Kwon Soonyoung." I told him and laughed at his reaction. "Just kidding. I also had you in mind for some parts." I said and that made him smile. "It should've been 'I had you in my mind the whole time' but I guess that answer is acceptable." His confidence showed off once again and I just rolled my eyes. "Shut up and focus on the road, Kwon Soonyoung."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Update number whatever and yeah. Hope you like it~