Chapter 41

Dino's POV:

The last text I hear from her was 'I'm nearly there! Maybe just five more minutes?' and I was feeling so nervous. I mean, the last time I saw her was back when we were in high school. She still had braces but she had no glasses because her eyesight was perfect.

ping!

I checked my phone almost immediately, nearly dropping it, and saw a message from her. 'I'm here! I can see you already!'

I raised my head, expecting to see a girl with black hair and braces but the girl waving her hands at me had blonde hair. I ran to her, shouting her name with my arms open wide. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much!"

I could hear giggles and chuckles from the other members. "Really, Dino-chan?" Seungcheol cooed at me and teased me about the nickname she gave me. "Wait, they knew about that?" Kathleen then looked at me and I scratched my nape. "Well, Jihoon-hyung told everyone about it." She nodded and looked at Jihoon-hyung, who was surprisingly taller than her.

"And here I thought you can keep a secret." She shook her head with crossed arms. "Hey! I can, I just. It's a not a secret for me to keep." Jihoon-hyung teased her and she just rolled her eyes.

"What's your height?" Jihoon-hyung suddenly asked amking me and the others laugh. "Hey! That's not appropriate to ask when you already know I'm shorter!" She just crossed her arms again making us laugh even harder than before.

We decided to talk in the van as the fans were now starting to take a lot of pictures of us interacting with each other and I won't be surprised if a news about me and Kathleen hugging was blown up in Twitter tomorrow but I know that we're just friends. Well, in her eyes. I feel different about her.

-<3-

I helped her place her luggages in the van's compartment and she gave me a sweet smile before going inside the van. After placing it properly, I went to the van and saw her taking my spot. I mean, it's the only spot that's not taken. Well, the back part isn't taken like whole but Soonhoon is there and no one wants to disturb them so yeah.

"Why do you call Chan, Dino-chan, anyways?" Soonyoung was the first one to talk and Kathleen just pouted. "Well, it's kinda a pun for his name? His real name is Chan and his stage name is Dino. So I kinda combined them to make it sound like a Japanese name with a 'nice touch'?" She explained and then she shrugged her shoulders and Mingyu just laughed. "I'm gonna pretend like I understood everything you said even though I didn't even understand a word."

"Well, I'm sorry that you can't reach my level of intelligence to understand the words that spewing out of my mouth." She rolled her eyes and Seungkwan cheered. "OH MY GOD! YOU ARE MY SISTER WHEN IT COMES TO SASS. COME HERE MY DEAR SISTER." Seungkwan stood up with widened arms and Kathleen also stood up. "MY LONG LOST BROTHER!"

We all just laughed at the random drama they just did and I'll admit. I was a bit jealous but I just shrugged it off. They have their own anyways. They're not gonna steal mine.

"Okay so back to serious business, do you know Dino always smile whenever he gets a message from you?" Jihoon chimed in and all the other members cooed an "ooohhh".

"Oh? I have the effect? Better use it properly then." She then winked at me and I suddenly forgot how to breathe properly. "ARE YOU A TOP?" Mingyu's dirty question made Kathleen widen her eyes. "Well, I can be." She said with confidence. But what she said next made me pass out internally.

"But I would rather receive all the pleasure."

Another round of oooohhh's was heard and was present at the van and they continued interviewing her.