Anniversary Special~

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SEVENTEEN! :)
------------------------💎👑💎----------------------
May 26, 2019.

On this day, it has been 4 years since Seventeen showed up in the big screen, performing 'Adore U' as their debut song.

On this day, it has been 2 days after Soonyoung and Jihoon's 4th anniversary as a couple.

Soonyoung was smiling in delight as he was reading the posts Carats have posted to greet them a happy anniversary.

Jihoon, on the other hand, was very nervous as he was about to give Soonyoung their supposed-to-be gift for their anniversary but they were too tired to even continue it. Well, Soonyoung was too tired, to be exact.

"Yeah, so. One carat said this:
Late af bUT. HAPPY FOURTH ANNIVERSAY, SEVENTEEN! HOPE U HAPPY AS hECK AND HOPE GOD WILL GIVE YOU MORE BLESSINGS AND NORE SUCCESS AS DAYS, MONTHS AND YEARS GO BY. HOPE MORE PEOPLE WILL RECOGNIZE YOUR TALENTS AND HOPE THE FANS WILL NEVER GET BORED OF YOU AND CONTINUE SUPPORTING YOU AND LOVING YOU AND I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS ARE CELEBRATING NOW SINCE U GUYS DESERVE IT!" Joshua laughed at the said comment and then proceeded to translate it in Korean as he and Vernon was the only one who understood ur fully on the English Version.

"So, we'll be saying our last word for this special anniversary V-Live. Uhm, Seungcheol-hyung?" Joshua, who was holding the camera, called Seungcheol for his ending remarks.

"Uhm... I really want to say thank you, first, to the Carats who remembered that it's our anniversary. Our anniversary is as special as our birthdays for us but for you guys, it's more special than your birthdays." Seungcheol started his said speech and continued.

The others continued as well until there were 2 more members left to say their remarks. Soonyoung and Jihoon.

"Soonyoung?" Joshua called for Soonyoung and Soonyoung first gave his amazing 10:10 smile in which made Jihoon smile a little.

"So, I really cannot underestimate Carats. I mean, we're thirteen! Yet they remember each members birthday and even out debut date. I can't even remember my own memebers birthday sometimes! I would just be shocked that it's their birthday and others would greet them. But back to out anniversary, I'm really happy that we've come this far! I'm really happy that our family has grown so much bigger every year. I'm really delightful as I was reading the comments of our lovely Carats that was for us and it's cute and amazing in my point of view. Let's keep growing and being better! Carats Fighting!" Hoshi received a huge and loud round of applause from the members. He eneded his speech with the same smile he used to start it.

"Alright, our last memeber, Jihoon?"

Jihoon already anticipated that he'll be the last member to say his ending speech but he still didn't have something prepared.

"Imagine this, your genius song writer can't form his words correctly? Impossible, right?" He chuckled as he started his speech in a really extraordinary way.

"Carats! Yah!" He shouted at the camera as Joshua gave it to him. The members just laughed as he chuckled once again, trying to form the right words.

"I, Lee Jihoon, is really happy today. I mean, it's quite reasonable as it's our 4th anniversary, meaning we stayed together for more than 4 years, meaning our relationship will get stronger and stuff like that. I don't really understand why but we have a lot of fans. We really do have a lot of fans which are caring, lovely and amazing who supports us in our every stage of life, even if they're against it, they still support us, and I'm thankful to have you guys and you guys are enough as a present for us and let's never end this family relationship between us." Jihoon ended his speech with a simple nod and a simple smile. With his words, Soonyoung was in a daze, staring at Jihoon with a cute smile and living eyes was the only thing he's doing and the camera as well as the members are the proof to it.