Chapter 18

The fuck is this?

Woozi's POV:

"Hyung." Dino's voice scared the living day out of me. "Huh?" I asked, still shocked by the sudden call. "Seungcheol-hyung wants to tell you something, right?" He randomly asked. "H-how did y-you know about it?" I asked him and he just stared into nothing. "Oh. I'm just giving you a warning that it's very bad."

I looked at him, and swiped my hands up and down in order for him to look at me and not at nothing. "What do you mean, Chan?"

"I know that you love Soonyoung-hyung a lot. I know how much you guys sacrificed in order to look 'cute' in front of others and not actually look like a couple since you don't wanna get caught. I notice those lovely stares you guys give each other once the interview or shooting is over. I smile at those cute bear hugs you and Soonyoung-hyung share once we are done recording. I know it all, hyung. And that's why I'm scared." He gave me a small speech about how he noticed me and Soonyoung's affection for each other.

"Chan, what are you trying to say?" I asked him and he just looked at me with those teary eyes. "Why are you crying, Chan?" I went to him to see if he's okay. "I DON'T WANT YOU TO RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP FOR OTHERS, HYUNG!" He screamed out and what he said made me feel scared, like scared-scared. I was stuck at my position. I couldn't move, I couldn't bring myself to try and comfort a messy and a crying Lee Chan.

"PROMISE ME PLEASE! HYUNG, PLEASE PROMISE ME THTAT NO MATTER HOW HARD THIS IS, YOU'LL STILL STAY AS COUPLE FOREVER! PLEASE HYUNG! PLEASE!" He cried out for my approval, but I can't speak. I am scared to say yes and accidentally ruin it.

After a while, I decided to speak. I can't help but to be pitiful about him. He's been crying for over 2 minutes.

"Chan. I don't understand what you mean. How can I promise such thing if I don't know what the heck you're saying?" I told him evethough I had a little idea about it.

"HYUNG! PLEASE! JUST PROMISE ME!" He shouted at me which shook me to the bones. "I-I'm sorry, hyung." He said and looked down.

I sat beside him and asked him again. "Chan, what do you mean?" He just stared at me, giving his phone. I took his phone and read the text messages.

👈Cheollie~👉

Yo, Dino.

Yes, hyung?

I have to tell you something.
But promise me you won't tell Woozi yet

I don't like the sounds of this but alright.

Woozi needs to break-up with Hoshi.
Or it's the other way around but I know Soonyoung.
He won't do such thing. 
And he can't do such thing.
I know that they both love each other.
But, our fans doesn't like it.
Somehow.

Yo, Chan. You still there?

Chan.

Channieee.

CHAN.

Why are you not responding?

I know you're reading this.

Are you crying?

I know, Chan.

I know how much you love them both. 
Like how much you want them both to be married.

But life sucks.

Chan, please don't cry.

You do know I can hear your sniffles, right?