Chapter 42

Woozi's POV: 

 "Jihoonie..." Soonyoung's whiny calls interrupted me from dancing and I looked at him and stopped the music. "Yes, baby?" 

 "Remember when I said we're gonna talk to the president about our relationship?" He suddenly blurted out the time when he 'proposed' and told me that he's gonna kick the president's ass.

"Yeah? And please don't say that you're not kidding cause no one can do that." I shook my head instantly, warning him that he should never meddle with the president. I heard him groan and whine once again. "Oh, come on! If we talk to him and tell him facts, we might win his heart and let him agree to the same-sex relationships! You want that, right?" 

 I just chuckled and went close to a whiny Soonyoung that was laying down in our bed. I caressed his hair and kissed his forhead. "It's only a matter of time, baby. We just need to wait." I gave him my most reassuring smile but he was still pouting as he was standing up. "But we don't need to wait if we take action first! Jihoonie!" His whiny voice madw me sigh. "And if I did agree, do you think the president will have the time to talk with oir problems? No, right? Soonyoung you have to be patient too." 

 He just sighed back. "He won't miss the chance to talk to his citezens about this right? I mean, he's the president and all, he should listen to his citizens." I gave him a sad smile. "Okay, fine. When do we schedule that? And we also have a concert in a month. Many fans already bought our tickets." 

 "Can't we go there now? We can say that it's urgent." He suggested while smiling and I shook my head with my eyes widened. "Wait, huh? Now? What? Can't we do that after the concert?"He shook his head. "I need to announce something in our concert, baby." He proceeded to approach and pin me in the bed. I blushed as he looked a bit, just a bit... horny... "Soonyoung, what are you doing?" 

"I saw you pout like 10 times earlier, just gonna give you a kiss mark on your shoulder or do you prefer it being at the neck so it'll be shown to the president once we get there?" He the showed me his infamous smirk and went close to my ears. "So... what's your decision, baby?" His voice was deep and husky and I nearly loss my ability to breath.

"Neck..." My voice was breathy and he just chuckled. "You're such a daredevil, aren't you my baby?" He chuckled with his deep voice and went to my neck and started to kiss it. 

 Shortly after, I feel his mouth sucking in the skin of my neck. Weird noises coming out as he was sucking the part he licked earlier and I released a breathy whine. 

"Soonie... Mhmmm..."Once he was satisfied, he got up and smiled at me brightly. "One kiss mark is done!" I felt him giggle and I stood up also, wondering how the fuck did he just turn into Daddy Soonyoung to Baby Soonyoung real quick. 

 -<3- 

 "Baby." Soonyoung called and I just hummed as an answer."Should we request an appointment to the president? I really want to go there now..." His whiny voice was used and I couldn't help but to uwu at it on the inside."Should we really? I mean, it's too much work anyways." I disagreed with his opinion and gave him a little shrug. "Besides, is the president really free today? It'll be a 5 hour drive if we use the car and what if we just get disappointed in the end? You'll never know what'll happen, Soonyoungie." 

 "That's the point! You'll never know what will happen! Baby~ Please?" He ended his dialogue with a pout and I died inside. "Alright, alright." I sighed as I agreed to his given reason. "But what if the president just kick us out?" I stated the possibilities and he just gave a smirk. "Trust me. He won't. Besides, I know someone who's pretty close with the president's eldest daughter."

My face went from clam to confused. "Who?"

"Oh you'll know, sweetheart."

-<3-