Chapter 38

Woozi's POV:

I was preparing food for Soonyoung when I heard many and loud footsteps going down the stairs. "Oh? You're already awake?" 

 I was cut off when Soonyoung dragged me upstairs, going to the bathroom. "We're gonna have a long ass ride. I found a judge that is willing to marry same sex couples. And it's pretty far so you better get to taking a bath. I'll prepare the food." 

 After throwing me to the bathtub with clothes on, I heard the asshole close the door and I just went on bathing. 

 After 20 minutes of playing with foam bubbles and taking a bath, I finally went out only having a huge towel that covers my most sensitive part. 

 "Am I gonna wear the suit?" I took the suit and Soonyoung shook his head. "Wear something casual." I nodded as I took a maroon hoodie and a pair of jeans. Also my underwear cause duh?I put them on while Soonyoung was looking cause why the heck not? He has seen my body anyways. After putting my hoodie on, I heard a voice echo throughout our silent room. "You are so beautiful." I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "You only say that when you see me naked." 

 "HUH?!? NO I DO NOT!" His loud ass defensive voice was now heard and all I could do was chuckle. 

 "Oh. Have you cooked the food? Have you ate already?" I asked Soonyoung once I packed my suit and his suit in a backpack. I placed it carefully so no wrinkle would be seen."Yes, I have finished cooking your food. I haven't ate yet. I was waiting for you." 

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist once I stood up since I was finished packing my stuff."Let's eat, my princess." He then proceeded to lift me up in a bridal style making me squeal in surprise. "No need to lift me up, my prince." I teased him and saw his ears turn red."But isn't this how princes should treat his lovely princess?" He decided to play along and I just laughed a bit and he giggled as well. 

 He put me down on the seat as he sat in front of me. I took a spoonful of the soup, unaware that it was still hot, and gulped it all at once.I suddenly stuck my tongue out since it suddenly got numb because of the heat. "Hory furck." I heard a gay in front of me laughing so hard that he nearly fell. 

"You should pay attention to your surroundings, princess." He finally talked once he was finished laughing and my tongue isn't as numb as it was before. "Well, I wonder who was the person that said that I should be faster? Huh?" I clearly said as my tongue isn't numbing anymore.

He just giggled and he took some bread and ate it along with the chicken soup he made. "Aren't you gonna take a bath?" I sipped the not-so-hot soup from the spoon and let out a contented sigh.

"I already did. I was already awake once you opened the curtains. But I was still closing my eyes cause I was still a bit sleepy." He explained and I just nodded, taking some of the bread myself and tasting it.

-<3-

I was brushing my teeth with Soonyoung and he kept teasing me by poking my sides. "Shunyor!" I tried warning Soonyoung by calling him but he just laughed because the word that came out of my mouth was far from Soonyoung's name as my mouth still has my toothbrush.

We finished teasing and brushing our teeth so we went outside to Soonyoung's car. It was a cold day today but it's isn't as cold. We went inside and he immediately turned the car on and went on with our way.

"How long is this 'long ass ride'?" I looked at Soonyoung and he kept his eyes on the road because he doesn't want to die. "As long as our honeymoon after this wedding, baby." He teased once again, smirking to himself and I just threw a small pillow on his face. "Who said we're gonna have any?!" I screamed at him while my face starts to turn into an apple-like color. He just gave out a laugh before answering me seductively. "Me."