Chapter 24

You Fucked Up

Woozi's POV:

"Even though that's too cheesy, I actually like it." We heard Seungcheol's voice with so much 'adoreness'.

"I know right. They are practically each other's forever soulmate." Jeonghan's sweet voice followed soon after.

We broke the hug and he just placed his arms on my shoulders. I gladly let it be as I was too happy to even deny his skinship.

"So, should we go on with cleaning?" Chan asked which made Hoshi chuckle. "Only if me and Jihoon are exempted from our cleaning duties."

I heard Minghao scoff which made me turn my attention to him. "Not beacause you made Jihoon cry with that cheesy ass video you made means you can just skip your cleaning duties!" He shouted (kind of) at us and roll his eyes. "Let them be, babe. They'll be sitting on the floor anyways." Jun saif and it was our turn to roll our eyes.

"I don't think so. This is our entertainment room. What do you mean 'They'll be sitting ok the floor anyways'?" I mocked him and he just giggled a little bit.

"You are destined with the floor~" Seungkwan suddenly chimed in.

"Uh, no? He's destined with me?" Hoshi said sassily and he just pulled me closer to his chest. "Can you stop showing sweetness toward each other when other members are here? There's still someone who's still single?" Chan said and waved his hands, which has a feather duster, in front of our faces.

I coughed since some dust went into my nose. "Alright. Alright. Just stop-- achoo!" I sneezed and bent down a little bit. "Ya! I know my baby is cute when he sneezes but don't make him sneeze! He might be allergic to dus-- ACHOOO!" I heard Soonyoung sneeze while he was fighting with Dino. 

"You're mean, Dino-chan. HAHAHA-- Achoo!" I heard Seungkwan sneeze as well and I finally put my head up, seeing why Dino was making everyone sneeze. "Shut up. Don't ask, hyung." He said and he pointed at me. I raised my hands up, saying I surrender.

"Okay, okay. Now Soonyoung, baby, take your hands off of me, you sneaky piece of shit." I said and took his hands off of my shoulders. "Wow. That escelated quick. From "baby" to "you sneaky piece of shit" real quick." He said and rolled his eyes, sitting down at the sofa, pulling me in the process making me fall on his thighs.

"Excuse me but you need to clean." Seungcheol said and gave us dusters and cloth to clean. I heard Hoshi groan and he just pulled me again, cuddling with me. "Tell him I don't wanna." He used his cute voice and I shook my head. "You ain't winning with that voice, baby. We need to clean this room." I said and I was trying to take his hands off of my waist.

"Aww. Please, baby? I'll cook your favorite tonight. I promise." He said, also using his cute voice, making me gulp. "M-my fave?" I asked and I fel his head go up and down, signalling he was saying yeas and I just smiled. "Alright."

"Yo, man. We don't wanna clean. Besided, we weren't the one who last used this." I said and I saw him facepalm himself. "Fine. But you'll be at the floor today. NO BUTS!" I was about to complain but he shouted and it made me shut up. I gave him the finger and he just rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me the fingher, bitchoe." He said and I just look at him confusedly. "Bitchoe?"

"Bitch+hoe, dumbass."

"Ain't my fault when you make up words in your own alien language."

"I ain't alien!"

"Yeah. Whatever."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeonghan's POV:

"And we're done!" Seungkwan shouted loudly and I shushed him up. "Shut up, you loudass." I got a roll eye as a response to me shutting him up.

"Why shut him up though?" Hansol said as he backed hug his Seungkwan. "Well, a couple is sleeping and we don't want them to wake up." Seungcheol said as he wrapped his hands around me.

"Oh. Soonyoung-hyung and Jihoon-hyung?" Myungho asked and we just gave him a nod and he tiptoes to look where they are. "Where are they?" 

"At the sofa. Just don't be loud. I won't want my kids to wake up because of their sibing." I said and gave him a stern look. He just gave me a smirk as he ran loudly to the sofa.

"WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEADS!!!!!!!!!" He shouted which made Jihoon and Soonyoung suddenly stood up, hitting each other's heads for some reason. "XU MINGHAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I shouted and ran after Minghao who was running away from me. "I TOLD YOU TO FUCKIN' SHUT UP AND YOU NEVER DID!" I cursed him and he was just laughing.

Bang! "OUCH!" I heard Minghao bump his head on a cupboard the was apprently placed lower than his head and since he was to immersed into laughing, he bumped his head. "Karma is a bitch, Hao." I heard Jihoonn say while rubbing my eyes.

I saw Junhui go up to him slowly, shaking his head and making tsk-ing noises while going there. "You should pay attention to your surroundings sometimes." I heard Junhui say and he just went pass him.

"UHM EXCUSE ME BUT I'M PRACTICALLY HAVING A BUMP HERE?" Hao said sassily and he rolled his eyes while holding his forhead. "As what my baby said, Karma is a bitch." Soonyoung said and he layed down with Jihoon on the couch again.

"DOKYEOM!" I heard Minghao shout and I saw Dokyeom raise his hands. "Too busy to even care." 

"What the fuck are you even doing?" 

"Flirting with Jisoo. Duh? What else do you think I'll be doing? Watching you guys do your bullshit things?"

"Baby, it was said in the Bible that you shouldn't curse." 

"Alright, sweetie pie."

"IS THERE REALLY NO ONE GOING TO HELP ME?" 

"I don't think so?"

"Karma."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author's POVVV)

Junhui finally gave up to go down and get an ice cube in Jihoon's fridge. "Here you go." Junhui gave MInghao the ice cubes and Minghao grabbed it harshly. "Can't believe you won't care about your boyfriend." He said and stood up, bumping his head on the cupboard again.

"Are you alrigh--"

"I'm fine." Minghao said coldly and just put ice cubes that was on a cloth on the bump that was visible on his forhead. "Excuse me." HIs voice was cold again as he talked to Mingyu and Jihoon, giving space for him to sit.

"What movie are we watching?" He asked again, Jihoon shivering a bit as he felt how cold the weather was in the room and how cold Minghao's words sounded like.

"I fucked up, didn't I?" Junhui asked Jeonghan and he nodded. "You fucked up a huge amout of times, dear." Jeonghan replied as he patted the younger's shoulders. "Better fix it before it gets too late."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~ So I don't know how many days have passed since I updated this book. Author-nim is lazy and doesn't have the inspiration to update this and yeH. 

Hope you liked it and sorry for typos and grammos~ BAIIIIIIIIIIII