Chapter 11

Promises

Lee Jihoon's POV:

After teasing me while we were eating, I noticed that it was nearly 8 o' clock. "Do we have to go anywhere today?" He asked me as if he already know what's coming. I hope he doesn't.

"Yeah. Meet-up with the guys. We need to dress up." I told him and he just nodded. "So, who's going first? Me or you?" He asked me and I just pouted and since I was thinking, I didn't realize it until I just felt something soft in my lips.

"Payback." His short reply made me pout again and he kissed me again. "Payback pt. 2." He said and I just laughed for some reason.

"You go first, I'm just going to chat Jeonghan-hyung." I said and he stood up and I took my phone thinking he was going to go upstairs so I could finally chat Jeonghan-hyung where to meet-up and stuff like that.

But he didn't go up. Instead, I felt a pair of arms surround my waist that made me drop my phone on the table. "Aahh!" I shouted when my phone fell. "Soonyoung!" I called his name and he just put his head on my shoulder. "What? I'm just going to check if you're cheating on me with Jeonghan-hyung." He said and I rolled my eyes. 

"I would never." I said and patted his head. "Really?" He asked me and I nodded to assure him that I would never cheat on him. "Really." 

"The kiss me as a covenant that you would never cheat on me, or even think about cheating on me." He dared and I turned around. "I, Lee Jihoon, promise to never cheat on you or even think about cheating on you as you are my husband and will be my only husband forever and ever." I stated and kissed him on the lips for a few second.

"I, Kwon Soonyoung, promise to always tease you as your reactions are funny, always remember to kiss you when you pout, always be confident on who I am because there's no other human in this planet that could love you as much as I do. I also promise to always be your husband forever and ever." He stated and kissed me once again. 

"Alright, alright. Go take a bath now." I told him and he just chuckled. "You're the only person who would say that after kissing." 

"Of course, and you love me for it. Don't you?" I replied and also asked him a question and sent him a wink. "Of course I do, baby. I loved you for who you are." He replied and made me blush in an instant.

"Okay. Let's stop being so lovey dovey to each other and actually get some work done. You go take a shower while I chat with Jeonghan-hyung about the details on where we should meet." I told him and he nodded. "I'll miss you." He said and leaned in closer to me again.

"The heck, dude? You're just going to take a 10-minute shower, not go to another country for like 10 months or something." I told him and pushed him away. "I can't bear having to spend a second without you." He said romantically and it creeped me out. "Just go take a shower."   

He laughed out loudly and went to the stairs. "Don't miss me too much." 

"I won't. Don't worry." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After like 1 hour, we were done preparing ourselves and we were ready to go to the amusement park, well, we were going to Pledis first since it was our meet-up area. 

"Babe, where are we going?" Hosh asked my and I just smiled. "It's a surprise so shut up and stop asking." I replied, annoyed by how he is so repetitive. 

"I won't stop asking until I won't get a definite answer." He said and I nearly pat his head, with my hand, hard. "You'll know soon, Soon." I told him and he just smiled. "You look cute. Oh! And that rhymes." He said and chuckled like a kid and it made me laugh.

"Of course it rhymes, it's the same word. You know that it's a homophone, right? 'soon' meaning your name and 'soon' as in later or something." I told him facts and he just smiled. "Woah. My baby is soOooOoooOOO clever."

"Are you being sarcastic, Kwon?" I asked him and rolled my eyes. "Noooo? Whyyy wouulldd I?" He kept making his words longer and it actually makes me irritated but smile for some reason.

"Theeenn, wooouullldd youuuu stoooppp dooiiinggg thiiissss?" I mocked him and he just gave the cutest UwU that I've ever seen. 

"Sureeeeeee~" He said and I just slapped my forehead with my hands.

~🖤~

After 10 minutes of hell (or also called as Hoshi's teasing), we finally arrived at Pledis. Why am I doing this again?

Oh wait, I'm doing this to make the idiot happy. He should be grateful that I'm giving such time for him. Even though, I know he'll do the same for me. I wish...

"Yo. What took you so long?" Jisoo asked and I just pointed at Soonyoung. "Oh... Kisses and.....?" Jisoo said and I rolled my eyes. "Josh, you need yourself." Seokmin said and I just giggled, totally agreeing to what he just said.

"We might be late for the amusement park!" Chan said, completely acting cute and excited, even though I know he isn't. He would rather be at home than actually joining with us. But let's just say he's Jeonghan-hyung's child and he need to follow mom's orders.

"SHHHHH!" We shouted, and yes, pun not intended. "Geojit burn up uril mideo. Banjjagil honran soge son ppeodeo?" He said and we just rolled our eyes. "Just shut up. Hoshi still doesn't know where we're going." Minghao said and I just nodded, in agreement.

"What do I not know?" Hoshi just said so suddenly and  we were surprised. I felt an arm go behind me to be put in my waist. I took it off of me, duh.

"Nothing. You'll know soon, as I said earlier. Now, let's just go."I told him and nodded to Jeonghan-hyung and he got my signal and went to the van. "Let's goooo!" Mingyu and Wonwoo said in sync and they just looked at each other.

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo asked and Mingyu replied with, "Wonwoo?" and they did a brofist and the went to being cold to each other and talking to the others. How the heck? Since when did Mingyu learn how to act like that?

-🖤-

Upon arriving at the said amusement park, we were in daze on how beautiful it is. You can clearly see the Ferris Wheel from the front, even if you're just passing by and you can see a lot of other rides too. 

"Ohh. Makes me wanna go there!" Seokmin said and we looked at where he was pointing and it made us mentally slap oursleves in the head. He was pointing at the food shop.

"Let's go to the Ferris Wheel last, baby!" Hoshi exclaimed cutely and excitedly and I just smiled. "Sure!" 

"Boooo~" We heard Vernon's voice fill the van as he was trying to wake Seungkwan up. "Wake uppp!" Vernon shook him aggressively and we just laughed when Seungkwan just wake up as if there was a fire. "Whe-where's the fire?" He asked which made us laugh even harder.

After learning that there was no fire, he just hit Vernon in his shoulders and went out first and didn't even wait for Vernon to escort him. Which is pretty surprising but he's a diva afterall.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Continuation of this Chapter will be posted soon~  also, hope you like this story and feedbacks are needed and appreciated.

Love, author-nim~