Chapter 20

2 am

Woozi's POV:

"Baby~" I heard Soonyoung's voice wake me up. "Yes, baby?" I immidiately answered as I opened my eyes. "Wake up?" He asked and I just looked at him, thinking that it's already morning.

"What time is it, Soonyoung?" I asked him I looked at the covered window behind Soonyoung didn't radiate light as it always did. "2 am? I'm not so sure." He told me and I just yawned and I hit him in his chest as I can't see his face. 

"2 am? Why would you wake me up at this time of the day, Soonie~" I said sleepily, words fading  and becoming unclear word by word since I'm sleepy. 

"Baby!" Soonyoung suddenly shouted, making me hit his chin with my hands as I rushed to get up. "Sorry! You shouldn't surprise me, Soonyoung!" I exclimed as I saw a bit of purple at the area that I accidentally hit.

"Baby, it hurts." He said, touching the area and I grabbed his hands as I went down to get an ice pack downstairs.

We arrived at the kitchen and I grabbed the ice pack that was on a cupboard. I grabbed so ice in the freezer and put them inside while going to where Soonyoung was.

"Do you want me to go put it for you?" I asked him and he just nodded. "Alright." I said as I saw the area emitting a darkish purple. What the heck? Already?

I placed the ice pack in his chin and I heard him hiss. "Sorry, Soonyoung." I said and kept the ice pack on him, slowly moving it to make sure the the coldness of the ice is distributed evenly. "You're cute." I heard Soonyoung say after like 10 seconds of not talking. 

"Yeah. A cutie that can hurt you in seconds." I said and focused in keeping the ice pack on even though it's numbing my hands. "Let me hold it. We don't want your hands to be numb, right?" He said as if he read my mind and I let him hold it, as I went to the cupboards to find something.

I took the gauze and went back to Soonyoung, seeing him in his phone. When did he bring that? "Hey." I called for him and he just looked at me. I took the ice pack off of him and placed the gauze on the bruised area. 

After applying it with love and care, I went in front of Soonyuong, having troubled in going up the chair as it was too high and I went to ask him why he would just wake me up at this hour. I mean, it's pretty alright seeing that I always stay up late at night.

"Why wake me up at this hour, Hosh?" I asked and he just smiled. "I was about to go to the park with you at this hour." He said and he touched the gauze and I slapped his hand lightly. "Soonyoung." I warned him and he just chuckled giving me a cute UwU as he pinched my cheeks. 

"You're so cute that I'm not even scared at the warnings you give me~" He exclaimed cutely and I just blushed. I pouted and he went down his chair as he also pulled me down. I know what's up.

"Jihoonie~" He said and went close to my face and I just went closer, our lpis aching to touch each other as he closed his eyes. I decided to run away and hide as I suddenly got the 'playful' vibe.

"Hoonie?" I heard a sound say after like 10 seconds. "How dare you run away from the prince, huh?" I felt playfulness in his voice as well and I just chuckled quietly. "You do know that I can see your foot right?" He said and I looked at my foot that as completely hidden. The hecc is this guy saying? 

"Aww. I thought that would work." He said and I laughed with no voice escaping my lips. "Hoonie. You're short. You can hide in anywhere." He sounded like he's giving up as I took my phone with me and started texting him.

💞My Idiot~💖

Giving up, eh?

recieved ✔

As if. I see your hair~

Reall|

"I told you I can see your hair." A voice suddenly popped up in the side of my head, making my phone fall and decided that looking straight at him is the best idea.

But it wasn't.

Our faces is practically an inch away from each other. I was looking up and he was looking down at me. "Hoonie-ah." He said looking down at my lips and went in to kiss me.

I closed my eyes and we just shared a kiss together at like 2:34 am but hey. We're used to it. 

-<//3-

"Soonie. You still want to go the that park?" I asked him while we were sitting in the couch and he just smiled. "Yeah. You want?" He said and he turned to me.

"Sure. I mean, I can't go back to sleep now and waliking with you is the 2nd best option since my best options is now a goner." I said and shrugged my shoulders, standing up to get my hoodie and put it on my cold human skin and Soonyoung came right after.

"Hoodie Hoonie~" Soonyoung exclaimed cutely and I just giggled. "You're kyeopta."  

"I know! I'm such a cutie, rightttt?" He said and I just rolled my eyes. "But I'm cuter~" 

"I can't beat you when it comes to cuteness, Hoonie. You know that right?" He said and he pinched my cold cheeks again and I just chuckled a bit. "You'll never beat me, Soonie. Especially when it comes to cuteness as I am Lee Jihoon, Seventeen's cutest member!" I exclaimed and he just laughed at me.

"Let's just go. You're saying weird things again." He said and sragged me once we put on our own hoodies.

"Are you sure that there's not much people there?" I asked him and he nodded. "No one really likes to wake up at 2 am. then go to the park soon after they wake up, y'know?" He said like I was a dumb creature. In which I am so yeah.

I rolled my eyes and I let him just drag me outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty weird chapter, yeah? Well, I'm feeling sleepy so I thought I could wake Hoshi and Woozi up for a bit and yeah let them go to the park in which not much people can see them.

Sorry for a really weird chapter. And this might be bad but I hoped you liked it and yeah. 

SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR 3 DAYS BTW AS I WAS IN OUR CAMPING. MY PHONE WAS DEAD ON THE FIRST DAY SO I COULDN'T POST A CHAPTER~~ ALSO, SORRY FOR A VERY BORING CHAPTER AS I JUST CAME BACK FROM CAMPING AND DECIDED TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR YOU TO READ. I DONT WANT MY READERS NOT BEING FED WELL. 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AND YEAH I LOOOOOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUU~~~~

BAAAIIIIIII~~~~~