| Chapter 43 : My Special One|

Start from the beginning

There was no doubt it came from the battle of the gods.
,, we have to do something before they end up destroying everything !" He cough out turning to the direction where the smoke had come from.

My eyes glew up and I steadied my stance when I heard fast running steps paws and feet coming our way.
,, kris !" I warned yet half ordered once i realized the amount of people.. creatures heading our way. I hoped he'd help us.

And I was glad to see him take a stance too turning his back to us showing that he was with us this time.

We were both ready and I heard kyungsoos heartbeat increase as he was probably as tense as we were the closer they got and when we saw how many were appearing out of the smoke.

Surprisendly they didnt pay much mind to it. My body loosened when I saw the terrified faces of injured hunters as they ran past us, stumbled over their feet to get away.

Wolfs were burning carrying other wounded wolfs. Something inside me acged at the side of all this pain and fear. Part of me was searching my parents in the crowds, my pack. Sehun, hyunsik,chanyeol, baekhyun.

My breaths came out harsh the more ran past us stumbling harshly over one another but I kept my eyes opened focused to see anyone I've known.

Until I finally spotted hyunsik limping as he was steadying chanyeol with his arm over his shoulder, baekhyun having his daggers out keeping the once nearing away.

Hyunsiks eyes were furious as they met mine wideningand mine looked around them searching for sehun but not being able to find him.it felt as if my heart stopped once I realized it as I took a step toward him.
,, hyungs-!"
another blow of a bright wave appeard knocking us all off Our feet as the trees had bent some broken by the force.

I heard screaming and cries, my head turned as I was laying on my back seeing a huntress shaking a hunter who was unconciois on the ground covered in dirt and blood. She was screaming and crying. Another wolf stumbled to his feet jumping over them and wanting to run away.

Once I looked the other way I found people pulling each other up, leaving the once who were dead behind.
Vampires flying through the air almost crushing against the trees because of how desperately they wanted to get away. Another wolf running over a corpse without behind aware of it.

So .. so much blood.

Another blow appears just as I sat up looking for the other to see kris holding onto them trying to pull them out of the running crowds. But hyunsik was running away, back into the field.
,, hyunsik !" I screamed for him knowing it had soemthing to do with sehun.
He wouldn't just leave him behind !
Where was he ??

I groaned holding my head when I turned quickly getting onto my lips as I stumbled back to kyungsoo once I saw him just laying there, his body over the basket to shield it.

,, kyungsoo !" I rushed to him turning him around to look at his face, bruised again a cut on his cheek and over his eyebrow. But he twitched his eyes to open slowly

,, jongin !" Kris yelled behind us and I just had enough time to dug when a vampire crash landed only a few feet away from us. His wing being half burned off. Right after him a lighter blow followed, filling the air with ashes and dirt.

I turned around to see kris holding up chanyeols wounded and bearly conscious being, bawkhyun being besides them as my parents lead them closer to me.

,, jongin " my mother cupped my face I would be lying if I said I was completely comfortable with it after so much time with no word from the other had passed but seeing them being ok had made me somehow relieved.. after everything that happened with kyungsoos father...