| Chapter 14 : when she took him |

[Not edited]
•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•

,, YOU told me it will be FINE!"

My eyes opened lazily as I tried to focus my sight on anything but all I could make out were that I was now laying on a bed. it was like I was underwater, reality was swimming around me.
But i heard jongins voice yelling around growling in between.

A different growl returned it and out of all the noises I recognized baekhyun aswell making me guess the both of them were arguing with chanyeol probably between them.

,, I said i did not know ! There is always a risk to it ! In this case ofcorse the risk of a deadly outcome is bigger than in others but the moon goddess has a plan that is greater than us !"
I swallowed not being able to open my mouth when they continued yelling at each other. ,, it was probably just a side effect from stres-"
,, you ALWAYS say that !! Look at him ! This is getting worse! I'm not ready to lose him because The GODDESS used US for this dumb experiment! "

Experiment ? What did he mean ? .. I remembered it from somewhere.
My eyes moved around the room again trying to keep them open when I spotted a glowing figure standing still besides the door just facing me.. even tho it had no face, it was just bright too bright for me to look at. Yet I could tell it was watching me.

The door busted open and I heard a gasp before actually seeing that it was hyunsik and Sehun. I saw hyunsik expression tho, somehow it was clear to me in that moment as he stared at me in horror.. no..

He didn't stare at me, he looked me down and examed me with his eyes.

I desperately roam the room searching for the bright figure.
,, 'on't..g-go "

Finally it appeard again by the window stopping in its tracks as it looked faced me, I was about to open my mouth when jongin had turned my head to look at him instead.
,, hey its ok calm down .."

I hadn't realized I was breathing hard neither had I cared when I tried to remove his hands to I could check on the figure again. But i felt too weak, my arms felt like they weighted a ton.
,, t-there " I mumbled out desperately trying to make him look and maybe notice the figure himself .

,, what ?" He answered confused yet soft but I couldn't say more, my throat felt dry even just taking a breath to speak louder made me cough violently, my body jerked on its own when I rolled to the side spitting out the metallic liqut.. the blood to get some air. ,, baekhyun !" Jongin called as if to call for help.

I didn't care.. But i didn't care I just needed that figure.
,, t-there .." I managed to mumble out when I saw it again standing behind jongin and I wanted to reach toward it but jongin had me pulled up to himself.. until I blacked out again.

•♡•

,, He used to be an angel, with two broken feathered wings,
Fell down from heaven crying, lost every single thing.
He's just a prideful angel, who refuses to bow down,
To us lesser creations, before our Father’s crown.."
A woman's voice echoes through my head but all I saw was darkness.

,, Now He's a faded light, with eyes so full of pride,
down to beneath the Earth he fell, and even deeper he seeks to hide." What the hell is this ? I couldn't even be in myself to speak up and question it. It was like I was frozen in my spot, forced to listen.

,, He's just a faded light, with eyes so full of tears,
as he spend his life in exile, alone without his peers."
Who ? What is she talking about ? Who is she ?