| Chapter 5 : Fallen|

[I once asked a wise woman what the scariest thing to her known was and she said,
it's being my god damn self for the rest of my ugly life, bish]

{ and yes I'm late if you're lost on the story ASK, pm or coment, I know it's confusing }

•◇•◇•◇•

I watched him struggling to get his clothes back on, there were goosebombs all over his skin and he was moving in a way that showed me just how little energie he had left.

His bones showed in all different places whenever he moved and it tore my heart apart, I started to question myself if he even knew about his appearance himself.

I stepped foreward Gently sneaking my arm around his hip and pulling him to lean against me while I got down helping his tangled little foot to slip through the pant to finally pull it up and close it. He was panting a little and I frowned sadly .
,, you ok ?"

,, yeah " he cleared his throat and I ended up just closing his jacket before he could even start struggling with that too.

,, Hey," i called him more quiet than I had wanted to so I quieckly cleared my throat when he turned his head looking up at me with big eyes .
,, nevermind "

He groaned as I pulled back. I was going to ask him if he knew that I had injured baekhyun but I didn't find the strenght to ask. I guess I realy was a coward. ,, jong-"
,, let's just get back " I turned around picking my jacket up and wrapping it around him aswell .
,, you sure you can walk ?"

He hesitated, not because he wasn't sure about admitting he was still unsteady but because he was hesitating to make this into another argument about me not talking what's on my mind, like i had done earlier.

In the end he just stumbled past me, a disappointed look in his face and it caused my insides to twist as my wolf growled at me in my head for disappearing our mate, it's not like he could've helped me or made me stop from doing all I've done, which had put all of us in this kind of situation.

He was going to open the door when I rememberd that it wasn't in the best condition, he gasped stepping back instandly and I reached my hand foreward as fast as I could when it started falling toward us, he almost fall raising his hands to shield him, but i had caught it luckily pushing it back , probably too roughly .

The walls shock as things fell over and kyungsoo breath out turning around to me, as I scratched the back of my neck .
,, I had to break it down.. I was in panic "

,, ofcorse " he rolled his eyes obviously trying to just tease me as he turned back to the door, his gaze shifted to the called over things on the small table tho .

He stepped over slowly and a frowned returned to my face as I followed him .

His eyes observed an old rusty little bracelet , it looked broken, overused... simply old but he looked at it as if it was the greatest treasure he ever found.
,, what ?" I decided to ask and he turned to me only briefly before looking back onto it and picking it up to observe it more .

,, I .. I know this " he muttered out shocked yet I felt how irritated he was.

,, what do you Mean ?" Confused I stepped even closer to him spotting some other old stuff but kyungsoo was only interessted in the neckless, curiously I started looking around when he didn't answer.
,, you recognize this ?"