| Chapter 35 : The pain |

It's not wednesday but I'll update anyway because I just discovered I fell in love with aesthetic music and now I dont need to search for long to find another good song to download 😍

•◇•

I sighed watching him sleep. His chest rising and lowering in a steady pace while my fingers gently massaged his bare baby bump. Now at then he would kick back at my hand which would make me feel warm inside.
,, you seem eager to come out " I whisper moving my thumbs in circles over his soft skin, he kicked back again as if to confirm it which made me chuckle quietly.

,, well daddy is just as eager, he can't wait to hold you in his arms " I kissed his stomach gently and kyungsoo turned his head at that sighing out before returning to sleep.

I got back moving the blanket to lay over him again when I turned my attention back to kyungsoo as he opened his eyes a little. He looked so drained that it hurt my heart
,, hey " I muttered softly and he smiled weakly as I laid my hand on his cheek.

His eyes were so red, he'd gotten so skinny just over the last week that he was asleep and the past few days he was awake, baekhyun said because its almost time that the baby takes as much as he needs, it basically meant that whatever kyungsoo was eating didn't support his body but only th baby, he looked even more like a skeleton, his lips were dry and his nose and eyes red hes cheek was starting to look like sunken in.

,, should I be ..jealous that you're giving him so much a-attention " he joked in a whisper and I laughed weakly shaking my head before kissing his forehead
,, hate to break it to you, but you gotta share that nr.1 spot in my heart from now on " i smiled cheekily and she smiled weakly before closing his eyes again.

My eyes saddened at the state he was in. I couldn't wait any longer, the little one had to be ready soon. Not much longer an kyungsoo will be too weak to ..
I dont even want to think of this possibility.
,, h-hyunsik is still not back ?" He looked at me worriedly. I hesitated with answering when I advertised my eyes, neither could I lie to him so instead I shook my head in honesty

,, but chanyeol and sehun are looking for him right now " I tried with no success to give him hope but he didn't quite play along when his eyes still seemed sad.

,, what if he let because I shot father"
After kyungsoo had woken up again after a 1 week sleep hyunsik hasn't talked to him or to anyone realy, he'd been more distant than the usual and since the day before yesterday we couldn't find him, he left a note which said that we shouldn't worry and wait but kyungsoo was restless and worried ofcorse, he was not the only one.

Sehun had been going crazy after this aswell, nearly sleeping or talking to any of us.. which is relay worrisome since its sehun who usually always has something to say.

,, kyungsoo .. no one blames you for what you did, you were very strong.. and you had no other choice. Hyunsik knows that just as much as we all do.. "
A single year rolled down his cheek when I tried reasoning with him.

,, he didn't even look at me afte ri woke up .." he argued and I sighed holding his bony hand.

,, has just hurt.. you were pretty close so I guess in a way he was almost a parent to him too.. maybe taking a rest and stepping away from all this is his way of dealing with it for now " even if it made me angry that he had to do it now. In this timing when we needed all the support we could get.

,, I... hope so .. I dont want to lose him too hes all that's left of my old family "
He whispered out shakingly and I leaned closer kissing his temple
,, and you won't lose him.. dont worry "