| Chapter 2 : A Line In The Snow |

[Not edited or corrected yet.
Ask/Tell me if it's a mistake that causes everything to make no sense ]

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, He used to be an angel, with two broken feathered wings,
Fell down from heaven crying, lost every single thing.
He's just a prideful angel, who refuses to bow down,
To us lesser creations, before our Father’s crown.

Now He's a faded light, with eyes so full of pride,
down to beneath the Earth he fell, and even deeper he seeks to hide.

He's just a faded light, with eyes so full of tears,
as he spend his life in exile, alone without his peers.

He's just a bitter shadow, lost the light he used to be,
Light bearer, Morning Star, the names they used for him.
He's just a vengeful angel, confused and out of place,
Losing who he used to be, when he was expelled from Heaven’s grace.

Now he's no longer an angel, no longer of the light,
instead he lies await in shadows, a horror of the night.
Now no longer an angel, no longer shedding tears,
He is Lucifer, Fallen Angel, embodiment of your fears.

The darkness, a lonely shadow beneath the ground .
He is a fallen angel referred to as the devil."

I opened my eyes when her soft voice faded cracking as she said the last few words, he hands stopped from stroking over my cheeks while I laid my head onto her lap .

It's like she just faded away and it made me open my eyes with a frown as the peaceful atmosphere suddenly appeard so tense making me feel anxious and threatened .

Once I sat up my eyes quieckly met the dark red ones of .. myself .

I frowned harder when I watched myself in the mirror being placed in front of me everything was dark around me and I didn't know where I was but the unnatural smirk my reflection had was wrecking my nerves .

,, so he let the light fade.
A devil is no more than an angel letting his shadow side take over .
It always happens to the one you would expect the least doesn't it ?" My reflection started laughing and I tried stepping away as my breaths came out in pieces .

,, sounds familiar ?"

My face twisted at the terrible smell smoke appeard, the mirror cracked It became hot and I stared In horror as my reflection was holding up kyungsoo by his throat chocking his body bruised and injured self.
,,, STOP !" I yelled at nothing and he looked at me again .

I gasped when I could see terrifying eyes peak over my head, long and dirty horns followed a huge head peaked over my reflections back staring at me as if I was his toy.

Turning around quieckly I hope he wouldn't realy be there that horrible creature that wore the longest and most painfully forced smile I've ever seen. The way his face was curved so unnaturally and his stare made me shiver, yet this sight wasn't my better .

Shocked I was met with screams, burning houses and thousends of bodies on the ground scattered around

My eyes landed on kyungsoo, holding a small boy looking to be around 2 or 3 years old close to himself .

Neither of them moved, they just laid there not breathing and not moving .
,, oh my .. k-kyungsoo"

I got down but before I could take him up in my arms I noticed thaþ I was covered in blood myself .. just like my reflection but .. but I didn't do .. that.