2

Jungkook pov
'please let it not be what I think' I directly put on my shoes when I finished the call with Y/N.
It was for actually quite a while now that Ateez wanted her or more like Seonghwa. I fastened my steps hoping to not hear her say that some people wanna kidnap her or something.
But I already knew that this is going to be it but hope dies last...

I finally was at her home and hadnt seen someone so that's luck.

Why I know Ateez?
We were friends some time ago but they once hear me talk to Y/N they suddenly grew an interest on her..
Basically it's my fault so I try to protect her from them, theyre Kind of a Gang..
Like us Bts.

I took out my key and quickly opened her door closing it behind me. I heard her whimmers from her room so I called her name "Y/N it's me" I heard her standing up and running down stairs.

POV ENDE

As soon as you heard jungkook scream your name you jumped up and ran down stairs hugging him happy that he finally is here to comfort you.
You try ignoring the darkness and the fact that it is about 2am.
He picks you off the floor and sits you down on the Couch taking a blanke and laying it over you before he went to the kitchen.
He came back with something to eat and gave it to you before sitting down on the Rest of the Couch waiting for you to start talking.

"So what happened"
"S-since so-some time I felt stalked" he gulped, being mad because he directly knew what you were going to say.
'Couldnt these idiots let her alone'
He tried looking normal anrd stated at your eyes giving you a concerned look to tell you to keep going.
"And and... T-today they I mean some." you stopped talking trying not to cry drinking a bit water before continuing.
"2 persons ran after me and tried kidnapping me".
That was it for Jungkook he had a crush on you for quite a while but you already Rejected him when he told you, but he never stopped loving you

"THESE IDIOTS" He breathed heavingly looking out of the Window taking your Hand and leading you upstairs.
"So I dont have much time to explain. Sleep I will stay awake and tomorrow we will drive away and youre gonna stay with me."
You nodded slighlty comforted by the fact that he is gonna stay here and watch over you.
But on the other Hand you thought it was kidna creepy

You laid down but before turning to sleep your phone Rang, still trembling in fear you take it and look at hhe message you felt your heart stop again and you just cried out.

All the tears you hold back flood out now. Jungkook turned to you taking your mobile out your Hand to see something..

A picture of you and him sitting on the Couch, it was taken some Minute ago when you two were downstairs.

Unknown
It wasnt nice to tell him
about us you will regret it💕
Sleep tight, I hope you have a
Good last night in your own bed

He turned of the phone gave you a Kiss on the cheek and closed all the Windows and curtains in your room.
He went downstairs and to the Window the Photo was taken.

"SAN COME OUT" he opened the Window and screamed pretty sure it was San who did that.

"Im not San jungkook"
Jungkook was (Jung)shook to say the least
(I should stop with the Jungshook jokes when im not even an army xD)
Suddenly wooyoung reveals himself, he stodd there in the dark.

"What are you doing here you psycho. Leave her I already told you guys to take someone else"
"yeaah but you know our hyung wants her."
He smiled at jungkook and wanted to say something but jungkook cut him off by closing the Window and giving a death glare to wooyoung before going upstairs again to...