The Things I Would Do To That Man .

This isn't like anything I have done before but I had some strong feelings this week and I can't help but express them in this way. I hope this is ok. Dedicated to a special someone who has me currently feeling some type of way.

The things I would do to that man.

When your hands are around my waist, all I wanna do is kiss on you, caress on your neck while whispering sweet things in your ear. Our faces touch in the cold midnight but your heart stays warm. It blows my mind, the way your layers reveal themselves to me. It blows my mind how I can't stop thinking about you, your touch, your warmth. I wanna straddle your waist while teasing your lips with mine. Stroke your beard and sideburns while you look into my eyes. Ooh your eyes... so sensual, so daring. I want to hear you moan, I want to feel your breath on my neck. You're in my head and I can't get you out. My body yearns for you. I can't eat and I can't sleep, I crave your every being. I need you with me, I don't want you anywhere else but with me. The space I have is too small for our creative exploration. Too small for what we've got to create.

The things I would do to that man.

You want to know the options but the options are endless. Over time they'll be limitless. But you've got to work for it, hard may I add. Don't worry I have to resist my urges for you too so play nice. Them tender lips, them tender fingers, I want it, I want you on me but I can't. It's too soon, you're too soon. I wanna drape my body across you, let you have your way with me but I can't, and I won't. I won't let you have me that quick, I'm not that easy and you know it.

The things I would do to that man.

Run your hands down my thigh while you drive, grip it like you want some but want nothing at all. The comfortable silence as you drive makes me want you more and more. Your hands are thick on my thigh, you dip between my legs near my pearl and I gasp in anticipation - you're a tease. I'll hop into the back seats or straddle you in the drivers seat if you want, whatever you want. Push me hard against the steering wheel while your hands are warm on my skin. You know I want it, you know I want you.

The things I would do to that man.

I know what I want and I know what I need but you're giving me more. It's more than I can handle and you know it but I don't want you to stop. Keep surprising me. Surprise me again and again as every touch is different. I don't know how much more I can take but I want you to wear me out. Your my energy and I don't need anything else. I don't need food or drink, you're always enough to appease my appetite. You're all I'm hungry for, night and day 25/8 I wanna taste your sweet aroma but you're playing with me because you know I wanna fuck with you. Fresh from the outside cold your heart warms me. Your sex appeal is not so obvious but creeps up on me late at night. It is sublime and it's tempting. Just like you and that's why I want it. I want all that you can give and more. Now that I have had you to myself several times I understand your subtle sexiness. It's daring and soothing to me. You make me feel sexy and sweet.

The things I would do to that man

I wanna replay this feeling of euphoria all the time, every second.. I'll do anything for you, you know that. My precious piece throbs at the thought of you, it sings sweet tunes every time my mind drifts to you and your ways. it hasn't been long but I can't stop wondering where our love would end or if it could. What are the limits and would I abide? I'm not naughty or dramatic I just love to push boundaries, play games. I wanna play games with you, all types of games.

The things I would do to that man

Are you from another planet because I wanna go where you came from? where you learnt all your tricks and powers to control my every thought. control my body. it would only be for a while, I can imagine the sun there matches the fire in your soul and heart, burning wildly and pulling me into its flames. I can imagine the water is as cool as the demeanour you have, calming my senses and putting me at peace. I can imagine the air is fresh and strong like your touch, something I haven't ever felt before and enough to make me crave you more and more. I want us to be alone in a space made especially for you and I.  so I can show you everything my heart desires and my appreciation for your love can grow wings and whisk us away. I cant imagine a mind without you. my nerves respond like a magnet to your person. I'm not in love I'm infatuated. it is simple to compare thee to a god-like substance but impossible to compare anything to you. you are like no other. like nothing I have ever seen, felt, touched and smelt, held, moved or wanted. I might be getting carried away but I want to be carried further.