His Stalker

So it's being going on for a long time now... Well the watching has been. Yes! I know it's weird but I can't help my self, it's so easy to do. You see ...I watch him from my room and by HIM I mean, Tyrus. He is the guy across the street that I'm kinda fond of, it's just he doesn't really know that.

I spend my days watching him from early in the morning when he starts work at home , to when he goes to bed at night. It makes it easier because he has no curtains or blinds so I can see everything he does 24/7 .
But before I get into that I'm Kia Peters and I'm 20 yrs old. I live in Atlanta, Georgia with my mum , dad and brother Michael . My room is the best room in the house, it has a skylight and big windows so I can look out into the road. But recently I use the window for sneaking little peaks at the shirtless goddess that lours near the glass, gazing at the outside world everyday but never noticing me.

This it why I do it, because I knew that just going up to him and telling him my feeling wouldn't work, he barely says hello when leaving his house. But tonight I am going a little further, I'm gonna get in .

He always leaves a crack in his window so tonight I'm gonna climb up the wall and crawl through the window. Yes! I know it's breaking and entering but really I'm just entering. Plus the idea kinda excites me.
When I get in there I don't know what I'll do but I'll think about it . We'll see then !

:::::::::::::::hours later::::::::::::::

It was about 12:00 pm when I saw the lights go out, that was my queue to get going . I slowly tiptoed down the hall way when suddenly Micheal walks out his room with his droopy eyes and low boxers.
"What the hell are you up for? " he scowls at me.

"Um ...um ... I'm going down stairs to get some water " I mumbled.
By now he had completely drifted off standing up and was trying his hardest to stay awake

" uhh ok be careful" he wobbled . I stale faced him as he fell back to into his room. Again I began tiptoeing down the stairs trying not to trip. Finally I closed the front door behind me and sprinted across the road like Usain Bolt towards the pipe . I held onto heaving in and out trying to catch my breath . I was never good at track and field !

The pole was so slippery as I wedged myself up the pipe which wasn't the easiest with all this junk in my trunk , if you know what I mean .I finally got into his room thumping to the ground and standing up slowly so I didn't make anymore noise . My eyes then found its prize . There he lay shirtless , back muscles flexing as he breathed. I could not take my eyes off him and could only think sexually. As he rolled over I saw how his boxers wrapped around his full sized package. . He was packing ! The turn on was real !

I just couldn't take it anymore , I travelled with big strides and attacked his lips . Even though he wasn't kissing back it felt like my destiny . I began to get really into it ,straddling him  I began grinding on him slowly and softly . Then he faintly I heard little noises which I knew weren't me . I looked down and saw his eyes scrunched together and his lip bitten .  I grinder harder loving the long lasting sensation , but as mu clit started to throb I wailed out in pleasure and unfortunately waking him up .

" what the fuck ..... Kia is that you ... What the fuck are you doing ,are you crazy. " he pushed me off of him and I rose to his side . I was speechless.  He looked really angry and rolled to the other side of the bed ; getting up and staring at me .
" well are you gonna answer me " he shouted

" please don't shout ... I-I  I have a perfect explanation for this " I looked around for a way out but I found nothing . He gestured for me to go on so i did. " I-I-I- I ..... Look Tyrus I really like you and I think about you a lot , but you never take any notice of me . I've had feeling for a long time and I just wanted to see if you felt the same "I pleaded walking closer towards him .