Scaredy-cat!

" Right who needs the toilet?" I belted out to my group of friends. 3 hands raised and I nodded walking towards the bathroom. Following behind me was Tyrus, Maliki and Tara and we all walked towards the hallway which led to the toilet. Tara caught up with me and linked our arms until she stopped and stared straight in front. I looked up from my phone when i felt her stop and the boys grunt behind us. 

." Where the light at ?!" my body began to shiver and I looked to her but she was already looking at me in fear. I suddenly lost the need for the bathroom. 

" They ain't working, there was a sign a little while back," said Tyrus from the back. We nodded and the boys walked past heading to where they thought the bathroom was. But when they turned back to see where we were, they realised how this wasn't going to work for Tara and me. 

" what's wrong ?" Maliki scrunched his nose at us. we were both in the same spot and by the grip, she had on my arm we both weren't looking to move any time soon. 

" Nothing," we both said in unison. 

" damn, are you still scared of the dark ? " the small beam of light from the window soon dimmed, casting us into complete darkness. I screamed out only to feel arms go around me. I cuddle into to them smelling that usual manly scent of Tyrus. He clutched me tightly and started walking while my body crippled in fear. We suddenly stopped and I looked up at what I thought was Tyrus's face 

" when you finished I will be right out here waiting, ok ?!" I knew he smiled because his gold cap in his mouth flashed before he released my body which made me cold. I slowly stepped into the bathroom where I saw the light and continued into one of the cubicles. When we were done, Tara and I peered through a crack in the door and searched the darkness for the boys.

" Kia is that you ?" I heard.

"Mmhm " I saw the figure move towards the door, so I took a leap of faith into the darkness and hung on to the side of his body near his lower torso.

 "What you are scared for, I'm right here," he said soothingly.We began to walk to the theatre room that had a big glowing 8 sign on it.

 " I just hate the dark" I used this light, as we got closer, to look at my knight in shining armour. 

" well you know I would never let anything happen to you" He was really kind for doing this. As he opened the double door, he waited for me to go in but I wouldn't budge, instead, I clutched tighter into him and his jacket. He chuckled and squeezed me so we could fit through the door and once we got in, the screen for the movie lit up the room so we found our friends quite quickly. But it seemed like everyone had a seat in the row but us. I huffed in annoyance and walked slowly past the row of giggling people who were supposed to save us seats. I scowled at each one as they snickered at us for having to sit 3 whole rows behind everyone else to see the screen. But since it was only me and Tyrus that didn't have a seat we ended up on an empty row by ourselves, just us two and I felt bad if I sat away from him; So I ended up sitting roughly in the middle where he had perched himself.

"Annoying huh?" We looked down at the row of excited individuals and then back at each other smiling a soft smile.

" Yeah I guess but at least we have each other!" I chuckled at him adding a nudge for emphasis.

" We always have each other " the nudge back from him was way harder, as if he was trying to make a point. I sat back and began to focus on the screen only realising now how I really didn't want to watch this movie.

" I really didn't want to see this movie, I might go to sleep " I looked at him deeply waiting for his response.

He agreed " you can rest on me if you want ?" he moved the armrest up and pulled me closer to him.