Lets Play Dominator!

Sitting comfortably downstairs watching TV, I was relaxed into the cosy sofa when Tyrus walked in. I didn't take that much notice of him until he spoke out.

"Hey baby what you doing?" he asked

"Nothing just watching some TV, why what's up" I flicked my head between him and the tv.

"I'm so bored," he said very abruptly and I felt his eyes scour my body slowly. His giant stature leaned down to me, and stretching his neck, he reached out to kiss me quickly adding a slight bite at the end. He was now sat in the chair next to me staring intently as if he was waiting for me to speak. I was intrigued by the spontaneity of his affection and I too, found myself scouring his body and face until I came across the large risen imprint in the crotch area of his trousers. I giggled lightly to myself and continued to inspect the area with my eyes.

We sat there like that for a while until he leaned in again, placing his hand on my stomach and his head on my chest like a child would cuddle their mother. And of course, at first, I found it incredibly cute but I soon came to my senses on his little scheme to feel me up it instantly lost its cuteness. He looked up at me when I made no arrangement to force him off or comment and tilted his head with confusion, but my eyes were elsewhere. I made a signal by tilting my head to the side, pointing it towards his troubled area and back at him, holding the intense smirk on my face. He didn't seem to follow and held a still confused expression. However although I wouldn't normally admit it, the sight of him getting a little hot under the collar was turning me on slightly, which could be seen as my teeth sunk into my bottom lip.

"what ?" he noticed the look on my face and he gulped.

" Nothing ...it's just..." I didn't know which way to put it

" Well, it's obviously something " he nuzzled his head back into my boob and continued to watch the tv. By the loud huff he let out I could tell how the boredom was triggering his frustration further and I wasn't helping at all. It was then that I felt I shouldn't hold out any longer.

"Baby your pants, your boner is showing" I finally let out hoping he wouldn't make it any more awkward for himself. He suddenly looked up at me and scratched the top of his head.

" I might be just the littlest bit horny." He smirked rubbing just under my belly button. All I could do was stare at it, it looked so large in his trousers that I second-guessed whether we'd done it before. He looked up again at me and pulled my hand to feel over his bulge. Once my fingers reached his waistband I could already feel his breathing increase in speed. His chest heaved as his eyes closed and his head still nestled into my breasts.

"Is it that bad?" I asked. He nodded and leaned up to slowly kiss on my lips, but I only stuck out my lips childishly to peck his. I knew he wanted more but I didn't want to get into that with him today. I was tired and incredibly relaxed just sitting here watching tv and I wasn't trying to break that. But he wasn't gonna take no for an answer. He pulled my chin down to him and smashed his lips against mine. I couldn't deny that he was turning me on but I wasn't going to give in.

" Baby I need you, just a quickie" he broke away, shifting to my neck where he sponged his lips against my skin. I realised then that me massaging his dick wasn't the best option in deterring him so I moved it way.

"No, baby, I just want to relax" I whined back, shaking my head fast in the process. I saw him change his expression drastically since I wasn't gonna give him was he wanted.

"ok well, you wanna play a game instead?" He sat up and moved away from me, in an effort to throw me off or to act like he was over it. He was forgetting that I knew him too well.