I Never Knew ...

I think it's the way he looks at me with those beautiful big brown eyes, luring me in and telling me a story .

Or it's the way he talks, his tone is as smooth as butter and as deep as dark chocolate. It sends shivers down my spine as it laces around my body like a rope and pulls me in even more .

No, it's got to be his stature , the way he stands firmly looking down at me, his perfectly toned body. His height intoxicates me as I feel smothered in protection and want. The long hugs and sweet aromas he gives off which makes me... Ooooh I don't know .

Or it's got to be the way he touches me . His warm hands all over body which rescues me from my daily troubles and brings me to a happy place. The lengthy kisses where I completely immerse myself in his love, twisting and turning in spirals of lust.

Either way, I love him for him and I believe he loves me. I miss him, I need him. I dialled his number on my awaiting phone. Ring...ring ring
" hello" his sensual voice came through the speaker.

" hey " I spoke not knowing what to say . There was a awkward silence and I filled it quickly "so what's up ?" I questioned, remembering that I was the one who called

"umm- actually I need to speak to about some-" he stuttered and I cut him off

"come over if you want?" I smiled thinking about where this would lead.

" Ok well I'm ... Kindaaaaaaa outside already" I giggled going to door and opening it.

Seeing a dark figure move across the porch , I waited patiently even though it was hard. Suddenly his silhouette appeared at my doorway, intimidating me instantly. I moved to the side and let him in . He removed his jacket and airforce 1s at the door, setting them down and walking into the living room with me trailing behind.
" so what did you want to talk about ?" I grinned, loving his presence. He sat on the sofa looking at me as I stood in front of him.

"I want more for us" he spoke. I blinked a couple of times to process his words but when I fully understood them I was confused.

"I thought you said no feelings attached " I scowled . He nodded slowly pulling me to straddle his lap .

"Indeed I did but I need you more than I'm restricted to under this thing we have going on. I never knew I did but I really think...I love you" his eyes sincerely staring into mine . I moved in my seated position and opened my mouth when nothing came out.
He looked at me worried and bit the corner of his lips nervously. "say something"

" Oh well I do too , just didn't have the guts to tell you " I sighed nervously.

"It's just fast, really fast" he looked down. I lifted his head up by his chin and moved closer "why ?"

He sighed " Coz this ain't me , settling down and that ." 

" but it can be you! We can go slow " I smiled at him.

he chuckled " you know that's why I love you Kia" I kissed his lips and held his head between my hands . He smothered me in his embrace and pressed his plump  lips into mine . Moving my hands from his head, I wrapped them around his neck and leaning forward. We pulled apart from each other to get our breath but he attacked my neck with his juicy pink lips. I sighed out in relief. I'd been waiting for this all day.

" I thought we agreed on going slow " I asked in a moaning tone .

" I thought you may need daddy now!" He smirked against my skin making me shiver . His hands felt my back under my crop .

" You must have read my thoughts " I moaned out.

Suddenly he removed his hands and whispered " Get up baby " I did as told and stood in front of him. He sat back and looked me at me lustfully, scanning my whole body. I looked down at my crop top and high waisted leggings, deliberating whether to take them off yet. I slowly started to peel off my top and dropping it beside me. I twirled around never leaving the intense stare we had going on. I then turned so my back faced him and bent over sliding my leggings down to reveal my black thong and smooth chocolate skin. I turned  back to him and saw him smirking

" what next daddy, the panties..." I yanked my panties and released allowing them to smack against my hips . " or ... the bra " I pulled the strap down little and then pulled it back.

" Come here ma let me take them off you !" I bit my lip, thinking of how wet I was already .

Striding towards him, I parked my ass on his crotch, grinding a  little . "mmm baby let me strip you!" He moaned from behind me. I stood up in between his legs and his hands rose to my sides as his face lay on my stomach. He trailed kisses around my stomach area and just above my pantie line. His hands moved further up my back and reached my bra in clasping it. The bra straps fell softly from my shoulders and left my medium-sized breasts to hang loosely.

"Sexy..." He trailed, rubbing my breasts with his strong muscular hands. I smiled down at him as he came further up to lick my boobs. But as he licked them, his miracle worker- hands yanked down my panties making me squeak in surprise. Suddenly his finger slid across my lips and into my opening making my knees grow. Slowly pumping his finger inside me, I felt my walls close around him, warning of the instant pressure building at my core. I lowered myself to straddle him when I felt that my legs were going to give way.

"mm, so wet !" He hummed into my neck and I sighed in agreement, trying to push him back.

"let me take care of you " I grabbed the hem of his tee and yanked it off his body revealing his sexy core. Kneeling down I began sucking on his skin and rubbed his friend through trousers. Already enjoying the feeling, he leaned back into the chair and watched my lips travel down his body and reach the waistline of his joggers. making him lift up, I was able to pull down the fabric and let his dick spring from captivity. He smirked as look on my face clearly showed how surprised I was at his size.

" you never fail to surprise me with your size daddy, you're still so big " his 8-inch hard cock stood upright oozing with pre-cum. Grabbing it in my hand firmly, I shoved it in my mouth and straight away deep throated it. He jumped back, gasping at the sudden action. Stroking his dick quickly, he made all different types of faces I had never seen before. It's not like I haven't given him head before, in fact, I've given him head way too many times. So to see him in this way shocked me

" why you so good at this ?" he heaved as I pumped him in my mouth. Bobbing up and down, I had no answer to the question so I carried on pleasing him with my mouth; feeling him twitch every time I pushed it to the back of my throat.

He abruptly stopped me pulling me into him, our naked bodies touching " let me fuck you...now " I nodded kissing his lips. He rolled us onto the sofa laying me down as he hovered over.

" I know you love it when I do this. " he chuckled as I was mesmerised in his eyes. His sexy body hovered over me, trapping me in a sexual fantasy

" No, I just love YOU " I sighed peacefully. He smiled down at me and aligned himself at my entrance

" I love you too baby " and with that he pushed into me, forcing me to bite me lip and nearly making it bleed.

" what's my name baby ?" He questioned after 5 minutes of deep thrusting and my wailing.

" Daddy..." I moaned looking him straight in the eyes.

" well ride your daddy then" he flipped us over and I straddled his did dick like a cowgirl. I ground my hips into his core rubbing it up and down with my hands. He grabbed my hips as I mixed it up and started bouncing which allowed our skin to make the slapping noise.

" Ohhhh fuck " we both moaned out. I went a little faster leaning my head back in ecstasy.

Grabbing my neck, he held me down as he lifted hips and pounded me from our position

" uhh daddy fuck me " I screamed letting the neighbours know I was getting that good dick. I leaned down kissing his plump lips once more as he pounded me from behind. I got up and bent over on the chair knowing this would motivate him

. " daddy will you fuck me from behind please?" I bit my lip turning to him. Slowly coming up behind me , he licked my slit and my hole, making me wetter than before. His penis was aligned and he stuck it in slowly, grabbing my hair and pulling it back. Beating me up he started to twitch and groan loudly

. " Kia I'm going to bust " he scrambled to turn me over and nut on my stomach . Reaching down I pumped his member, revealing the last drops of thick cum on my abdomen. He collapsed next to me as I licked up all his cum .

" I love you" we both said as we drifted to sleep