Dirty Doze

It was only when I finally dropped to sleep that my subconscious decided to awaken my tense and highly sensitive body in a quite interesting dream. A very sexual one at that.

It wasn't hard to recognise where I was and who I was with because like most of my wet dreams I was set in my bed with my boy and we were going to sleep but he wanted a quickie. This was my typical dream setting however this time it seemed too realistic and the fact that we were wearing the same clothes in the dream as we wore to bed that night and the fact that my hair was in the same shape as well made me ask whether this was a dream after all. I waited for the next part to commence and just seconds later Tyrus leant over and began kissing on my ear, biting too actually and I was becoming quite frustrated. His breath was warm and his lips were soft on the very top of my left ear engulfing it into his mouth. I purred inaudibly at his touch and let him continue for a while to see what he did without my reaction. To my surprise, his hands started to travel from his side to the top of my stomach and over to under my ass. I felt him squeeze tightly making me turn towards him to give him better access. the palm of his hand spread across its surface area and squeezed again but harder like he was tryna rip some off. I breathed out hard, taking in the feeling that arose in my body, tingling and spiking. Letting go and moving back to in between us, his hand slithered down to my pussy and slowly separated my thighs. My eyes widened at his action and I helped open them wider seeing how his hand rubbed my inner thigh softly.

Again I sighed at his touch and placed my hand between his shoulder and chest. I gripped him hoping to let him know the effect he was having while teasing me. His hand between my thigh squeezed at the bare skin and I closed my eyes in an effort to control my hormones. He noticed my resistance and moved to suck on my neck to make my attempt to keep calm so much harder.
"Baby" I whined as he flicked his tongue over an area just under my sweet spot.

" Just relax" he spoke in my neck sending a chill down my spine. That did not make my urges for him to pleasure me any easier. I breathed out a hard sigh again trying to release the tension that built up on my lower region. my hand had moved from his shoulder and was cradling the back of his neck while he kissed up my neck and then my chin and soon my lips. And when I felt his on mine, the fireworks in my body went off. And finally, his fingers reached the front of my core and lingered there before slipping downwards towards my clit. I gasped in anticipation as he took the opportunity to bite on my bottom lip. I whined when I felt the tightness of his grip around my lip and his index finger began to circle my bundle of nerves. Almost instantly my head flew back, detaching my lip from his mouth and allowing him further access to my neck.

Then he stopped for a brief moment and brought his hand up to his mouth and licked them before going back down but this time under my shorts and into my panties to play with my clit with his wet fingers which was a whole new sensation. I moaned into his neck feeling pressure build up again in my core.

"I love you so much Tyrus" I huffed as his hand worked vigorously against me. It was becoming too much to handle.

" how many fingers can you take, baby?" He smirked getting closer to my body so there was no space between us. My head snapped towards him pleading with my eyes to stop all the teasing.

" Tyrus please" I whispered as he pressed his hands against my opening.

" how many? 1? 2? 3? how many ?" His hot breath laced the back my neck and behind my ears. I shivered at the feeling.

" 3, I want you to stretch me out so bad !" I whispered again.

"Mhm, good girl" he hummed in my ear making me shake. I thought of how it felt the last time he fingered me and it made me crave his fingers even more.