The Spontaneous Cold

Taking the small slice of pizza from the box, I decided to go and get a drink to go with it. The cold air outside of the booming party was attracting me like a magnet. So quickly I poured me a red cup full of Fanta and bounced passed the drunk girls and boys who decided that gyrating against each other for the whole night was the best option. I didn't find this as appetising but whatever suits your fancy I guess.

I stepped out onto the tiled ground outside and feeling the warm, but breezy, night air hit my face, I instantly cooled down, blowing out a deep sigh.

And after a long minute of deliberating whether I should stand there the whole night or grab one of the garden chairs to chill on with the secret stash of San Pelligrino beside it, I decided to take the option of the chair. So slowly whisking around, and quite frankly nearly spilling my drink, I heard a voice.

" it's so much better out here ain't it ?" I shifted to the left noticing one of the guys at the party. I didn't know him too well myself but we had common friends and had greeted each other with the awkward " hey" a few times.

His skin complexion was a light brown, quite clearly mixed race with a browny black shape up. The eyes were a mild brown which seemed to shadow his dark appearance at this current moment. His lips were a bright pink, very full and bulky with a few light freckles around the nose. But what struck me about him was his long legs which stood broadly in front of him. He was tall but not too tall that I couldn't reach him, that's if I tried hard enough!

I like me a tall guy.

His smile was cute and inviting but had a streak of playfulness or was that just him flirting a bit? I'd never really noticed Tyrus's attractiveness until now.

I smiled back nodding and taking the seat next to him . " tbh I don't know why I came here, I'm not having much fun "

I looked down at my lap noticing my slice of pizza and Fanta. I lifted the slice to my mouth and took a bite. I smothered the pepperoni bite around my mouth tasting its delightful flavour before gulping it down. I went to take another bite when he spoke again.

" do think I can take a bite, I'm kinda hungry" he scrunched his eyebrows tightly as if nervous

" sure " I passed my already small slice of pizza to him, allowing to take it and hopefully only take a small bite. I was a bit reluctant but realised that it was only a slice of pizza. No need to get all upset about it.

He opened his mouth minimally and took a bite very seductively. His white teeth sliced off a section and long tongue tickled over it bringing it into his mouth. I hardly felt the fact that he had replaced the slice in my hand as I was watching him take the bite down in the most sexual way possible. The way his jaw flexed exposing his perfectly structured line. I sighed deeply breaking me out of my trance and returning my eyes to pizza slice which I had quite frankly destroyed while watching the scene.

"what's wrong, is there something on my mouth?" He swiped his smooth tongue across his lips.

" Nah nothing " I sipped my drink awkwardly.

"something because you were staring at me " he raised his eyebrows at me as if he didn't know. I stayed in the same position. I didn't want to look at him.

"Seriously it's nothing " I blushed. I heard him huff

" ok I'll drop it " he chuckled, but joining him was my more awkward laugh.

Suddenly becoming cold I clutched my arms and looking around, the breeze had become colder and unsettled me. I turned to him seeing him fiddling with something. But when I saw the lighter I realised.