You

This dinner party is amazing , the lights and candles everywhere , the white and gold rustic interior , the exquisite food , the well dressed people and of course... the company . By this is I meant the beautiful specimen that walked the same floors as me today. My crush looking extremely sexy in his Armani suit , the same one he wore to his sister's wedding the year before . However since then , he had grew a little bit bigger in height an put on some muscle weight which made him fill out the suit perfectly, showing off his newly toned structure.

This evening was a charity ball and dinner for a small charity my school worked with and being that we are one of the only originally black colleges in my area of London , we really needed to pull this one out the bag as most people didn't expect much form us so we really needed to pull it off. The school put everyone into a group and then between us we formed small groups so we could all do something different and when it was put together , the 2 massive groups would compete to see who were get the best ratings and comments from the 2 separate evening being held. So teachers and mentors from our school helped us to organise each of our evenings an die chose this charity this evening . But overall it seemed to be a big success ,the guests were loving it especially the charity members who came and the press were soaking it up for their articles in the next days papers.

Along with planning the evening itself , another thing we had to do was make a dress code , so what we chose was black because of course its the most formal and in different forms it can be quite prestige... well at least thats what we were going for. The girls were instructed to wear black dresses and the boys , wore suits with white shirts underneath but a purple pocket square representing the colour of the charity's logo.

I was wearing a black neoprene plunge cut dress with a curved knee length hem and long sleeves . The plunge neck was not to deep cut and more like an extended V neck cut so it still looked formal. However mine wasn't the prettiest dress being worn tonight because the dress that Angie wore was stunning . Her's was a satin body-con dress with a sweetheart neck line and small ruffles at the bottom . And her figure in it just flattered her perfectly . However I may have been a bit biased because she is my best friend and I think she looks good in most things .

Each student was getting rated on their performance to today . So that included what you wore , how you spoke and how you were participating. That meant that we were being watched the whole time . And remember how I said you could pick your own dress , well some girls will have some problems tonight because, what they thought was formal was in fact the furthest from it.

Tonight had to be a success for people like me who didn't play sports or join 4 clubs for my section compulsory extra curriculum . And if we didn't have that a huge chunk of my university applications would be left out . Plus it looked fantastic on a CV.

At the moment Angie and I  walked slowly around the hall ,staring intently at the all the clients and waiting for a signal that someone needed help . When we chose partners , each couple were assigned a set job and ours was to ask everyone how their evening was going while also telling them about the cause and asking if they needed anything .

We decided to walk closer to the pond where everyone seemed to be , and strolled through checking how each group of clients were . Laura ,one of the girls was serving drinks on a sliver serving dish and trying to make sure everyone had a drink at all times which was her job for tonight . But we noticed that she had some difficulty getting the rough the clients as they were huddled in different clumps and she had asked one specific guy who was standing beside the fountain pond display if she could get past . But with all her efforts she he didn't hear her over his charting so she decided to step onto the ledge of the fountain wall to get past but as soon as she stepped up suddenly she slipped and fell straight into the flowing turquoise water .