In Love

Have you ever dealt with a feeling for a while? Like an overbearing bug that you can't seem to express? Is it because you can't tell it? But why ... will it hurt the feelings of another? Or is that you are just too afraid of being hurt. Keep that in your thoughts while you hear my story.

" Stop it Tyrian ...please" he tackled me to the floor as I giggled my life away. But as I tumbled I felt my sanitary pad shift in my underwear! My body shot up from the floor and launched his body into my wardrobe; standing up to find that it was still perfectly intact without even having to look. However I quickly checked the floor for spillage of any sort.. and after realising there was none I sighed hugely with relief. 

That would have been embarrassing!

Oh! I hate when I feel like I'm going on my period. Like just come on already!

Then I focused my attention back on to Tyrian. Once I caught sight of his crippled body against my hard wooden wardrobe, I noticed the confused look on his face. Well... he had a right to be confused from the way I catapulted him off me.

" Umm ok," he said when he finally spoke. I rushed over to him and helped him up. Once he was upright I sat cross-legged in front of him.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you ... it was just ...-" I tried to think of something to say " -you were tickling me to hard...you know how I get"

Good save? I just hope he bought it.

" Hey, I'm not hurt but next time you do that, it's only gonna get worse " he pretended to tickle me again, pushing his hands forward towards me. I chuckled and got up running away.
I shouted up to him as I jogged down the hall

" I'm going to get a drink "I knew he would instantly get this sudden hunger if I went to the kitchen  . "don't worry I'll bring you snacks" I shouted before he could give his shopping list of snacks for me to bring.

When I got into the kitchen I noticed a familiar figure. It was wearing a grey hoodie and black jeans.

"Hey Tyrus"

He stopped what he was doing and spun round allowing me to notice the signature gold Jesus piece around his next and long braids framing that beautiful smile.

"Hey Kia " he walked towards me and gripped me into a tight hug. I hugged back tighter (if possible) however this apparently signified to him to lift onto the counter.

" I just thought I would drop by before my game ." He stood between my legs.

Yes, he is that guy!

Tyrus is Tyrian's brother and the three of us live in this apartment/ condo. It's really nice here as we have an amazing view and the place is quite spacious for the price we pay each month . However, you can just imagine what it's like to live with 2 young men who are always hyperactive and annoying. I mean I love them but sometimes because I'm the only girl since my best friend left, it's hard to express things e.g when I'm on my period or I'm just not in the mood to play, as I am easily overpowered by the both of them.

However I've probably never told anyone but my mum this but ... I'm in love with Tyrus .

Like smitten!

He's just perfect and sadly I have no chance with him. The reason for this: he doesn't date girls like me. Girls who aren't pretty, cool and popular. You see I'm the girl who is past slim thick more like curvy solid size 14-16. I wouldn't say I'm fat or overweight but I'm definitely not skinny or got a great figure. I'm quite tall and have long hair to match, which is my own for once, and it's jet black. But as you can see I don't want to be rejected especially by him because I don't know if he feels the same; which would completely jeopardise our amazingly close friendship .