Whatever?!

My boyfriend and I broke up a couple of weeks ago and I already miss him like crazy. I just hate feeling like I still care for someone who could do me so wrong, I wasn't brought up to be a doormat and that's exactly how I felt... used.

But it was just the little things that I missed, like his touch especially his lips and his voice in the morning which was the sweetest wake-up call anyone could ask for. I never thought I would see a life without him but if someone you love cheats on you, its unforgivable and I would never advise you to stay or put up with a mess like that. But we were together against the odds, even to the point where I lost people close to me because they tried to convince me not to be with him in the first place. But of course, I stayed by him while he was out there sleeping with females and defended his honour as a true girlfriend.

Why I did that? I will never know. But since then I rediscovered my worth and was tryna live a life without him but my mental state was struggling with the loneliness and want for him.

So right now I was sitting watching romantic movies that I had seen millions of times in a sports bra and some old running shorts. The end part of the movie was coming up and funnily enough, I had never seen this bit before so I sat fully engrossed in the screen when the doorbell rung and I hopped up to go and see who it was with so much reluctance.

When I got to the door, I peeped through the eyehole to see a dripping wet Tyrus, waiting impatiently on the doorstep, obviously freezing in the pouring rain. I turned with my back against the door and thought deeply about what I should do. i wasn't evil enough to leave him out there in the terrible weather but I didn't want to be around him at the moment, it was still too soon and I didn't want him starting anything.

Again reluctantly I turned back to face the door and undid the latch to let him in. without even looking, I opened the door and turned to face away from him as I heard him step in and all the drips of water come with him. he shook like a dog, letting some of the water hit my bare legs making me jump in surprise.

"hey! Thanks." He smiled still trying to feel the benefit of being out of the cold . I didn't say anything at all. "To be honest, I didn't think you would open up." he looked up at me quickly while sorting out his clothes which were soaked by the rain.

" yh I'm starting to regret it already" I scoffed knowing that I felt the exact opposite. If anything, now he was in here, I missed him even more. " why are you even here?" I tried again

"I just wanted to know if we could talk?" he stopped fiddling with his clothes and stood shoulders up facing me.

" about what? " I backed up until I hit the staircase and I sat lazily upon it, waiting for what he had to say.

" Really just to tell you how sorry I am and to let you know how much I miss you. these couple weeks have been hell because I know I'm nothing without you"

" well, I wish you would have remembered that when you were pressing into several different females" I scoffed again this time for real.

" ill take that, I know I was wrong, but I just wanna make it better. make it right with you. I love you and I don't want anybody but you. I am willing to hear anything you wanna throw at me because I know I deserve it" his shoulders sunk and his expression softened remorsefully.

"I don't think I need your permission to do what I am rightfully owed. you did me so wrong Tyrus that I'm surprised I'm even talking to you right now" I straightened up my position looking straight at him.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I just wanna know if we can be friends? I know I don't deserve someone like you but if you can find it in your heart to forgive me because you are my world, Kia. even if i can't have you as my girl, I can't live in a world entirely without you." he came closer to me but I put my hand out, telling him that he was crossing boundaries.