I Still Want You

" but he was speaking to Emilie in that way" she shouted . I looked at her , my eyebrows raised

" What way Liana ?" I questioned intensely .

" That way , you know... Like he wanted her" she got quiet , making me nervous .

" My boyfriend ,Tyrus wants Emilie ! Is this a joke ? " I squealed

" that's not quite it-" she paused" he kissed her on the cheek " . My jaw dropped faster than the speed of light.
What!

Last time he did this we broke up and it took everything for us to get us back together . I trusted him a lot and then he broke it. But for him to do it again , he was really testing me .

#*#*#*#*AT LUNCH*#*#*#*

I sat at the table eating my sandwich , when two hands came around my waist and pulled me back . " Hey baby " he said smoothly. I smiled leaning back into his chest but remembered that I'd planned to be bitter . So I broke out of his hold , pretending to no longer acknowledge his presence.

I could tell he was confused as he slowly moved away and slid into the chair before me

." You ok baby ?" He grabbed my hands as I munched on the leftover sandwich in my mouth . I swallowed hard and turned to him with a mean glare .

" great thanks " I pronounced sourly . He glared back

" wow there really is something wrong ... But I have something to cheer you up ,come to the tennis court on your free period babe "

I looked at him like he was crazy
" whatever" I got up , before he could say anything else , grabbing my wrappers and tote bag from the floor, walking off. Why should I meet HIM on my precious free period .

#*#*#*#*Free Period #*#*#*#

So I was on my way over to him at the tennis court , but the sight infront stopped me abruptly .
Why would he purposely stand with her in the tennis court , knowing full well that I am coming to him.

I spotted Tyrus and Emilie leaned against the fence chatting away . I slowly walked up behind them trying to listen to there conversation. " should I tell her about it now or should I just wait , she seems kinda pissed off already " I heard him  say quietly. She huffed

" no tell her today , I can't keep this secret anymore "

This was my moment to step in .
I jumped in front of them , with the worst expression on my face . " well you don't have to hide anymore guys , I already know what's going on " . At once they both said

" you already now , how?" They looked at each other and she whispered something to him, making me angrier .

Suddenly he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a black velvet box . I looked down at his hand confused . He flipped me off " I guess you already know what this is then- " he jammed it in my hand "so much for the surprise . !" He chuckled sarcastically.

I slowly opened the box , which revealed a sliver bracelet with half a heart on it . On the heart was his name which was engraved beautifully . My jaw dropped and I looked up at him tears threatening to fall  . " the other half is on my chain " his expression was low and sad as he pulled his chain out of his stussy black long sleeve .

To my surprise the other half clinged on to the links in the chain , also engraved with my name ." This is beautiful " the tears had released themselves from my eye lids and poured out .

He launched towards me , wrapping his arms around my thick torso . I curled up feeling his warmth . "Tyrus..."  I trailed .

" mhm" he spoke pulling away .

" I didn't know about the bracelet , you see , liana told me that you and Emilie were , going out secretly !"

Before he could answer , Emilie said " OK imma leave and give you two some space " I stopped her instantly

" I'm sorry I forgot how faithful of a friend you were . " I held her hand

" thanks " she smiled and walked off .

I turned back to Tyrus who had a hard expression on his face . As I went to answer he pushed me against the fence , forcefully. His face in my neck as he began breathing heavily on the crook of it .

" why do you listen to liana, all she tells you is shit " he muffled . I sighed in pleasure

" I don't know... She is my b-best -f-friend  " he dug deep in my neck with his tongue making the kisses sloppier .

" you know she messed up my surprise , right?" I moaned a little before replying .

" I'm sorry , baby , im... Really sorry " he gripped my hips thrusting them forward

" you gone be, when I get you home ".
I clutched his shirt as feared the pleasure I was to endure . He grabbed my hand , leading me towards the car park .