Cyber

Placing the iPad on the dresser I sat on the bed, relaxing " ok so what could you possibly wanna talk about, even though you were just here ?"  I smiled sweetly at my boyfriend . His little digital face smiled back at me and shrugged 

" just wanted to see your face babe, I miss you " I clutched my heart dramatically making a silly face. 

" you miss me? awI'm so touched baby, I miss you too, I haven't seen you in like two hours . " he chuckled lightly and pouted 

" I hate not being around you all the time " I knew this way about him, this was all a front but for what?

" Ty baby, what do you really want ?" He looked shocked that I had cracked his game. 

" nothin, just you " he smirked into the camera. I giggled, a little embarrassed by his comment. 

" but you just left, you could have stayed longer. My mama don't mind " I shrugged.

His expression changed to a silly frustrated one "Well, baby I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted with yo mama there, better that I left " he chuckled as I covered my face, my blush too wild to show. 

" But we can do it right now? " I suggested not knowing where I was going with this. He frowned 

" whatchu mean baby " he did that cute thing when he screws up his face as I thought to myself and came up with a rather simulating idea.

"I don't wanna leave you hanging" I slowly started to caress my boobs and upper body. Moving down my body I cupped my kitty perfectly in my palm. 

"Oh- ok, well how you gonna do that " he rubbed his hands together mischievously.
I lifted my top over my head and shifted towards the iPad camera. Standing up, I bent over showing off my round ass in my shorts, vs pink hot pants that made my ass curvy as hell.

I heard a moan come from the screen, making me smirk. I whipped around, shifting the material down my legs and whipping it across the room "shit you look too fucking sexy right now " his hand sunk down to where a couldn't see it, only the constant movement of the upper half. 

" Do I now, so should I stop" I began sliding into the bed and widening my legs. I looked around like I didn't know what effect this had on him "No-o-o keep going, baby " his expression looked overwhelmed and excited. 

"Ok, what next then?" I rubbed my chin. 

"That sexy lingerie" his eyes flicked upwards and downwards, taking in all the sight before him.

Accepting his request I stripped out of the red bra I was wearing and peeled it away from my skin. I removed the cups from my breasts and they dropped, revealing their natural size and shape. Looking up at the digital device, a wet tongue licked over the plump lips of the ravishing beast I called my boyfriend. He was truly gorgeous. His natural braids reached his broad shoulders and wide looking back which flexed ever so slickly, tightening his thick caramel skin. The way his brown eyes glistened and shined like diamonds and complemented his plump pink lips which was structured perfectly to fit against his jawline. And gosh .... that jawline, sharp enough to cut you, and the little hairs, aww they're cute too.

In high school I never thought he would like a girl like me, he was so popular and me ... I had my little group of girls but nothing too wild. We used to sit next to each other in some lessons but only grew close when he, out of the blue, asked me to homecoming and from then, we have never separated, literally, all my friends say " I wish my relationship was like yours " or " you guys are goals ". He is one of the best things that ever happened to me, we care for each other and he makes me happy and that's all that matters to me. I remember the first night we had sex , on graduation night, he was so reluctant to do it, only because he didn't wanna rush anything and he thought he would hurt me. In the end, it was the best sex  I had ever had ( being that I was a virgin, and hadn't had sex before )  plus my parents love him. Even my overprotective dad!