Through The Window

Sleep would be good right now but the constant tapping on my window is not allowing me too.

Not being able to take it anymore I got up, leaning over my bed head and reached to open my window .

Pulling up the blinds, I looked into the pure darkness to see a small figure . But when I tried to look closer , a hard object of some sort came flying towards my forehead.

I drew back , kind of dizzy and a little dazed , but returned to the window rapidly for another go . Still peering , with my blurry vision I stuck my head out the window and saw my idiotic boyfriend standing down there with a handful of rocks and a smirk .

" Ty, What the fuck is wrong with you ?" I screamed hearing my echoes go down the street and bounce back .

"Shhhhhhh" he placed his finger to his lips . " just open your window a bit more ." He called out .

"Why?" I beamed .

"Just do it"he huffed back , so I slowly pushed my window up but when I went to look for him , he had disappeared.

I fell back into my bed , sighing , not having a clue where he had gone until I felt a gust of cold air touch my body.

Suddenly out of nowhere , Tyrus appeared at my window climbing in and jumping on my bed .

I turned completely hysterical as I saw him panting for his life at the foot of my bed .

" Why couldn't I have just opened the door ?" I grabbed him hugging him as he still panted .

"I...wanted...to be... Romantic !" He tried to smile but failed still panting .

" For heavens sake , just lay down , I don't want a dead boyfriend in my room."

He slowly kicked off his shoes and grabbed me laying me down on his chest. Then he lifted up and took off his jeans and shirt , before laying back in the position . I snuggled to the side of him feeling his warmth. While rubbing his arm on the other side , my elbow touched something hard . I giggled

" Babe, why did you actually come here?" I smirked at him .

His cheeks became red and he began to heat up "To tell you the truth I was horny , but now I'm just tired "

I smiled up at him as my hand moved towards his piece."Are you sure , because I could help you out ?" I looked down as I lifted the sheet .

" well it would be nice to not go to sleep with hardwood , but what you gonna do? " he spoke .

I slid my hand slowly into his boxers and grazed it with my nail , his body quaked .

" I'll jerk you off , if you can keep quiet ?"

He lifted up " are you serious ?" I nodded licking my lips . So he got into a comfortable position in which his back was against the headboard and he looked down on the action . I sat on his calves and cupped my hands around his dick ready to start

I kissed him quickly and began pumping his member. His eyes wide and gasping he jerked at the touch of my hand . "You're in the palm of my hand now , baby !" I chuckled . I rotated my wrists and went at a faster pace and he leant his head back closing his eyes enjoying every moment . And after about 6minutes of enduring such heart-racing pleasure, he began to shake lightly with anticipation .

" I gonna cum " he sighed .

Oh no you don't

So I stopped suddenly " not yet baby , I haven't even started , hold it " he nodded obediently .

I began again but much slower after that , I wanted him to feel that the orgasm he was to receive was well earned so I was going to edge him a little . I played with the head , pushing my index finger on the slit . His chest heaved up and down as the feeling of release came again. I gave him that eye and he clenched tightly to calm his hormones .

He watched intently as I used both hands and pumped faster , occasionally clutching his balls . They were a swollen blue colour , poor Ty...

I slid down a little and licked the tip making him gasp in agony , he looked at me with wide eyes of desperation " you wanna cum now ?" I raised my eyebrows sarcastically . He nodded rapidly grabbing my face and kissing my lips passionately . I broke this kiss and sat back in between his legs.

Moving my panties to the side, I widened my legs still forcefully stroking it , his eyes widened further and hands tightened into fists.

" why show me something I can't have, you love teasing me don't you ? " he went to touch but I smacked his hand away .

" Because I know it turns you on - plus it will make you come faster ...and harder . "

Sticking my palm between my thighs, I caressed my ever so wet pussy and drew my hand into my mouth tasting my fingers. "Your moans are turning me on so bad".

He watched me intensely with his dark wolf pupils like I was a prey or something. He let out a prolonged whimper telling me he was close again.

I pumped faster with two hands deciding that I'd made him suffer enough already. As if instantly his breathing became exhilaratingly high.

" I'm gonna cum" he stated running out of breath .

I licked his tip saying " cum for me then, baby ".

Then suddenly the cumshots came flying out on to my chest . I giggled as it dripped down to my vest . He panted as I still caressed his member , he was so sensitive .

When I sensed that he was done I got up and grabbed some wipes and wiped myself clean. I brought one over to him and cleaned him up before returning to the bin when Tyrus called me "come here " he looked up at me .

I threw my stuff away and walked towards him as he patted his lap . I straddled his waist and kissed his lips " what baby ?" I looked in his eyes

" you still wet ?" He said with a focused but sexually serious face . I smirked back

" just a little " he slid his hand under my pussy feeling my wettness through my panties . I sighed out . " baby please I'm tired , let's just go to sleep." I pleaded

He lifted me and laid down fully so I sat on his face . I wriggled to get away but when his tongue stuck itself in my entrance I wailed out covering my mouth stop anyone from hearing me . "Ohhh" I grinded on his tongue as it jabbed in and out of me

" I bet you play with her thinking about me fucking you don't you ?" He mumbled making my pussy vibrate .

" yes, daddy " I nodded , lost in a sexual daze .

" ....me shoving my fingers up you and rubbing your clit until you cum ." He flipped me off him and laid beside my body sticking his long-ass fingers in me . He bit my ear as his fingers pumped making squelching noises below .

" uh I'm gonna cum " he pounded faster placing no mercy on me . He ignored my pleas to let me release and continued at a new pace.

"You gotta wait , baby" he whispered in my ear as he slowed down his hand movements . I crumbled at the thought of him giving me a piece of my own medicine.

" Please , daddy, please" I gripped his chest with my nails . " faster please"

" oh, I'm daddy now ?" He chuckled darkly.

" You always have been" I kissed his lips knowing it would turn him on and make him more sympathetic.

" you wanna cum that bad , huh?"

"Mmhmm" I whined like a child.

"Ok " he sped up the pace instantly , moving vigorously against my clit .

My eyes rolled to the back of my head a couple of times while he pursued my lower half.

"cum for me baby, I wanna taste it" I felt my walls pulsate faster than before as his fingers spread them back out

I heaved as my chest rocketed sky-high and sunk rapidly. Then the tingling sensation came and I hit my orgasm hard screaming at the top of my lungs. He covered my mouth and slowed down his pace . He removed his fingers and licked them clean looking right in my eyes .

"you saving that sweet pussy for someone?" He licked his lips as his fingers stroked my pussy lips causing my body to shiver from sensitivity . I shook my head

" only you daddy , only you" I chuckled .