A Chance to Change

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Alright then.

(Y/N) turns back to the older sister.

(Y/N): Two, his attacks are kicks, and three, you ain't gonna win.

Yang: Not winning? That's a lie if I ever heard of it.

(Y/N): By disqualification.

Blake: Yang would never do anything that would get her disqualified from a fighting competition.

(Y/N): She did.

Yang figured it was time for (Y/N)'s shoulders to be grabbed.

Yang: How?

(Y/N): It wasn't your fault.

Yang let go of (Y/N).

(Y/N): It was Emerald's.

Ruby: Emerald would never do something like that. She's our friend.

(Y/N): No she ain't. She became friends with you to get more info on you for Cinder.

Blake: Who's Cinder?

(Y/N): The woman Ruby fought before she met Ozpin. A woman that's on Roman's side.

Ruby: The girl with the glowing dress?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Ruby: That mean's Emerald is on...

Weiss: She's on Roman's side as well.

Yang: Mercury must be evil too.

(Y/N): Yep.

The room goes quiet for a prolonged second.

(Y/N): Yang, Emerald makes you punch Mercury after you've already won.

Yang: So I did win... Wait, what?

Weiss: Is her semblance some sort of body control?

(Y/N): No, she can change what other can see. She makes Yang think that Mercury tried to attack her after she already won the match. Yang being Yang, punches the Mercury she can see back. In reality, she punches a tried out Mercury in the leg.

Ruby: Didn't you say something about robotic legs though?

(Y/N): He fakes a major injury to get Yang disqualified.

Blake: I didn't know that they were the monsters that they are.

Everyone looks over to Yang, who is visibly shaking in anger. Her eyes slowly fade from purple to red.

Twin Ruby: Uhh... Yang?

Yang: I'm gonna kill that grey headed, metal legged, good for nothing weasel for that.

An announcement was sounded throughout the entire school.

Announcement: The Vytal Festival Tournament's one on one finals will be starting shortly. Will all participants please make your way to the arena.

Yang walked out of the dorm without saying a word.

Ruby: Well... uhhh... we gotta get going.

The rest of team RWBY left the dorm, leaving the (Y/N)s, Penny and the Twin Roses characters.

Powerful (Y/N): Guess I gotta go with them.

(Y/N): Hold up.

(Y/N) began writing a list of multiple items on a piece of paper. He gave it to twin Yang.

Twin Yang: What's this?

(Y/N): All the stuff you'll need for the multidimensional transporter. If you guys don't know what they are, look it up on Google Chrome to find it's description to see what ever it's equivalent here is.