[Daniel - NSFW Alphabet]

Start from the beginning

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Daniel keeps it trimmed neatly. He doesn't want to shave it all off, but he does want you to be grossed out or have trouble with it either, so he regularly trims it.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Daniel is not really romantic, as he's more into a cozy setting. He loves the sex after you spend a whole day in loose sweaters and joggers in bed, ordering a large pizza to share and then you somehow end up naked in his lap, netflix paused in the background and switched for some music. Daniel loves the intimacy and the warmth of being with you on that level. He rarely gets out the candles or something, as he rather shows you how romantic he can be while using body lanuage.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Daniel is clingy and needy for attention (in a cute way though) and if you're out with your friends having a girlsnight, he'd get needy over seeing the instagram stories of your and your friends and you look so gorgeous all dressed up and your hair done. Daniel can't help it but take care of himself at that moment and if he really craves you, he's not afraid to send you a naughty snapchat video of it to get you home earlier.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

For him, there's just something about getting his hands on you in public. Like during dinner and he's teasing you under the table. Or when you're with him during a raceweekend and you're talking in his driver's room and he pulls you onto his lap while the door is unlocked. He gets so turned on at the thought of getting caught while his suit his half undone and your panties pushed aside, still slightly secretive with your skirt falling down your hips.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Daniel definitely loves the bed as its the most comfortable, but oh my does he love the bathroom too. Shower sex is the best way to start the day or end one (before round two in bed). The sight of the water dripping down your naked skin was the most beautiful thing ever and he loved the way you sounded with the running shower. What he loved even more was bending you half over the sink and letting you watch yourself in the mirror.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

Daniel's like instantly hard if he watches you put your lipstick on, pout your lips or wrap them around the straw of your drink, yeah he was gone right away. He has a thing for red clothing, red lipstick, he just went crazy if you wear the colour anywhere on you.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

He is not whips, cuffs, ropes and tying you up into difficult positions. Daniel loves teasing you while holding your wrists above your head but that is about it. He doesn't want your wrists to hurt or marked from ropes. He doesn't want to risk hurting you. The sex you have is exciting enough and doesn't need ropes or cuffs to spice it up.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Daniel doesn't mind if he's the one receiving or giving. Your pleasure when he's between your legs, is his pleasure. He absolutely loves it when you're waking up on a lazy Sunday morning (for once) and he's pressing kisses to your skin, gently crawling over you before getting between your legs to hear your sleepy, soft moans. At the sime time, there's nothing better than when you're on your knees between his legs in his driver's room, giving the sneaky blow job that Always feel just a little bit better than other times.

If he's pushing your thighs apart to go down on you, you're in for a good time, guaranteed. He's skilled as if he practices all the time (only on you of course). He's likely to use his fingers along the movements of his tongue, to make sure his fingertips rake over your g-spot to make your back arch off the bed.