Seven deadly kisses

"Come on, daddy! You can't just stop in the middle of the game." My Luck -our Luck- said from next to the window.

"I'm sorry kid, but I'm beat. I give up. I just can't catch you." Lucas came and sat next to me on the couch. I saw Luck running toward us and knew what was coming. "Umph!" Lucas left out a strangled sound the moment Luck jumped on him and I hurried to take our son off of him.

"Shouldn't you, young man, go and get ready for sleep?" I put him down and he ran right back to his father.

"I'm not tired." He said, sitting next to Lucas and pulling at his shirt. "Come on, daddy! You need to catch me!"

"Ok, kiddo, I'll make you a deal. We're gonna finish this game, but then you must go to sleep. Ok?" Lucas raised one of his brows and extended his arm to our son. My little Luck's hand grabbed his father's and they both started running around again.

I saw Luck crawling under the table and in just a few moments his father was crawling under the table as well. Lucas grabbed our son before he got the chance to run again and picked him up, carrying him to the couch. I couldn't help my giggle.

"Ok..." Lucas said, trying to catch his breath. "Game over, son! Daddy won. You're going to sleep." Luck started laughing and Lucas smiled, then glanced at me. "Hmm... Why don't I put you to bed tonight, so mommy can go and get ready for bed herself?"

"Yes!" Luck cheered, rubbing his eyes.

"Ok, then. Mommy, you can take the night off." He gave me a devilish smirk and took our son upstairs.

I did as I was told and headed to my room. Opening a drawer I took out a short, black, silky nightie and put it on, but I felt nacked and ended up putting a robe on as well. The silence around me was just too much, so I turned the music on and Sam Smith started asking his loved one to stay with him. I was just about to jump into bed when the door opened and Lucas came in. He stopped in the doorway, his eyes fixed on me.

"He fell asleep." Lucas swallowed hard, his eyes darkening, and my heart started racing. I knew what he wanted and my body was more than willing to give him everything he might have asked for. Yet there was that little part of my brain that kept bringing back to me the image of him on top of Gina.

"Thanks for tonight!" I smiled and he took a few steps toward me, closing the door. "Aren't you going back to the hotel?"

"I can go if you want me to..." His hand landed on my cheek and I closed my eyes.

"Do you want to go?" I whispered.

"No..." He shook and lowered his head.

Just before his lips touched mine I took a step back. The pain in his eyes, the moment he looked at me had me gasping for air.

"Still disgusted by me, huh?"

"I've never said I am disgusted by you." His hands turned into fists.

"You don't have to say it, Kate!" I couldn't help it anymore and left out a silent scream.

"I don't want to hurt you. I just... I keep remembering..." Lucas lounged at me, his mouth violently pressing mine.

"Don't say it! Don't think of it! Forget it! It's done! I've made a mistake, but it's done. I'm done hurting you. You have forgiven me before. Forgive me now!" I slowly shook my head, tears rolling down my face. "We should be the happiest humans on Earth, because we have eachother, and instead of that we just keep torturing one another... But it's done, Kate! I'd rather die than hurt you again and I'll be damned if I let you hurt me again." He paused, his hands gently caressing my face. "We've suffered enough. It's time we start growing old together."

"I want to forgive and forget. I swear I do. But I don't know how."

"Let me fix it. Let me fix everything. Let me make things better. Please!" I nodded and his hands travelled down my neck. "I love you, Kate!" He lowered his head again and kissed my neck, just bellow the ear. I shuddered and a soft sigh escaped my lips. "Count, Kate! Count my kisses." He ordered and I obliged.

"One..." I whispered and his hands travelled lower, to my breasts. Taking off my robe, he took a moment to look at me.

"Fuck, Kate! You are a vision!" He dipped his head kissing one of my breats and I screamed, because that's how good it felt. "Count!" He growled, moving on to the other breast.

"Two..." He took my nipple between his teeth and gently bit it, making me scream his name. "Three..." Sliding the straps of the nightie over my arms, the dress dropped to the floor. It took no longer than two seconds for Lucas to drop to his knees in front of me and start licking his way down my body. He kissed my stomach and nibbled his way to my hip bones -which also got kissed. "Six..." And then his mouth got exactly where I needed it to be. I screamed and my knees buckled, but Lucas caught me and laid me on the bed. "Seven." I said, still panting.

"It only took seven kisses to make you come undone, Kate. You like it or not, your body is mine." His jaw clenched and he came over me. He was still completly dressed, but that didn't stop me from feeling his arousal through his pants. "Can I stay?"

My eyes widened.

"I thought you were going to."

"Only if you want." I started unbuttoning his shirt and he kissed me hard. Once his shirt was out of the way, I started kissing his bare chest and he moaned. "You stay on top, baby. I wanna see you!" I climbed on top of him and fought with his buckle. The moment that got out of my way as well, I procceded to getting rid of his pants. "Shit, Kate!" Lucas growled and then picked me up with one hand, while using his other one to lose his pants and his briefs at the same time. With just one thrust he was inside of me. "Argh..." He threw his head back and closed his eyes.

I started moving, after grabbing his hands and he guided my moves, so that we'd both get our part of the pleasure. Lucas moved his hips in a delicious way, making me gasp, and I digged my nails into his hands.

"Come on, Kate!" He left out a tortured sound that made me go insane. I let go and my body became limp. Lucas switched places with me and thrusted once more. His entire body started shaking and he dropped his head, crushing my lips with his, while calling my name.

"I bought us a land for a house." He said panting and I bursted out laughing.