The start of something

Start from the beginning

"Oh just normal everyday stuff." I say sarcastically causing him to rolls his eyes at me. I couldn't help but stare at those eyes.

"Well everything looks alright. I'll be heading back to the club if you need me." He says as he walks toward the door as I follow behind.

"Thanks for the ride, again." I say leaning against the door frame still thinking about those eyes.

"Anytime." He says as he starts to walk away but he turn around and walks back over to me. "There is one more thing..." He says before kissing me softly.

"What the hell? I don't know you that well." I exclaim pushing him off me.

"I'm hoping you will open up and get to know me." He says as he moves a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Until then, good night princess." He says before walking away. I stand in the doorway frozen with shock. It took a few minutes to realize what had just happened. I walk back into my room closing the door. I walk over to the bed and places the duffle bag onto the floor and unzip my suitcase to retrieve my night cloths and toiletry bag then zip it back up and lean it against the dresser. After I get all of my thing I walk into the bathroom. I place the toiletry bag onto the counter where the sink is. I lay my folded cloths on the other side as I begin to remove the bridesmaid dress and my undergarments. I step into the shower and turn the water on.

After my 30 minute shower I step out and wrap one of the soft hotel towels around me. I run my hand across the mirror to clear the condencation to reveal my reflection. I use the hair dryer that is attached to the wall to dry my long black/brown hair. Once my hair is dry and brushed I put on my undergarments then slip into a pair of black silk shorts and a white tank top. I pull my hair up into a loose french braid then walk into my room. I sit on top of the blanket and look through my pictures on my phone that I took during the reception earlier. I smile at the pictures of Clair and her new husband, and the pictures of me and Clair. I keep scrowling through the pictures until I find one that Gemma took of me and Opie laughing. There is a smile on both of our faces. "I know that i dont you that well but I would love to get to know you." I say to myself as I lock my phone and place it on the night stand. As I sit it down next to the phone and notepad I notice a number wrote on the paper. I pick it up and read "I hope that you don't have to use this for an emergency but I do hope you will use it -Opie" with his number under it. I smile and program the number into my phone. I lay the phone on the night stand and get up to turn the light off.

~~

"Don't stop believing! Hold on to that  feeing!" My alarm sings before I roll over and turn it off. I groan as I stretch and sit up. I grab my phone to see if I have any messages. There is a message from my sister, "Hey, Juice and I would like to invite you to have dinner with us tonight."

"I would love to have dinner with y'all but I don't have a car to get around." I send to her as I get out of bed. I lay my phone down on the bed while I pick up my suitcase. I grab out a guns-n-roses black tank top, a pair of blue jean shorts, and undergarments. I lay those next to my phone as I bend over and unzip the duffle bag and grab out a pair of combat looking boots. I hear my phone buzz under my cloths as I pick it up I see that it is my sister.

"Don't worry about that. Juice is going to talk to Gemma to see if she can get you a car. If you need to go anywhere before she gets a car call the club and ask for a member."

"Alright, what time should I be at your house tonight?" I text her back as I pick up my cloths and walk into the bathroom.  I sit my cloths on one side of the sink and my phone next to my toiletry bag. I get dressed and decided to do my hair. I curl my hair in loose beach curls. Once I was happy with my hair I put on some light makeup. I hear my phone buzz again.