➳ chapter sex-teen

Start from the beginning

Everyone was sitting at their own table and Harry didn't care for much of it, and sat in the back table to not associate with anyone. Not even the advisor of detention.

But they haven't shown themselves yet so it was pretty much just quiet as soon as Harry walks in.

As soon as a minute passed, the doors of the library open catching Harry's attention.

Harry's eyes widen and had the challenge to be able to hold a laugh in as he sees a gym teacher escort Zayn inside with a handful of Zayn's sleeve in his hand.

"There you go. Sit down and wait for further notice from a advisor mister. This goes for the rest of you." The gym teacher points at everyone with a stern looks as his nose flairs up before he leaves the library.

It was quiet for a sec, Zayn was sat next to the table forward next to Harry and Harry could only see the back of his head. On top of that they were only a few inches away.

Zayn scratches the back of his head and lightly laughs, knowing Harry was probably laughing to himself to Zayn embarrassing his own self in the end.

"I guess this is what I get for snitchin', huh?" Zayn joked, turning himself enough to face Harry.

"How'd it go." Harry wondered.

"Well I guess I said a few things. Then maybe they had the question of what was I doing in the parking lot as well. And now I guess I'm here." Zayn concluded with a little chuckle.

Harry mimicked his chuckle before punching Zayn in the chest.

Zayn lightly said ow, before turning himself to face forward.

"Tough crowd." Zayn teases before laying his head down.
______

The gym teacher instructed them that the advisor was going to be a bit late so for the time being everyone could stretch their legs and look around the library and just wait but not leave.

He also said that he was heading out but he'd find out who left if anyone did.

He leaves and Zayn was the first to get up and walk around. The freshmen headed to computer while Michael was still asleep.

As for Harry. He took this chance to look for a magazine before heading to a corner of the library to sit and lay down.

Harry picks up the latest edition of Cosmopolitan and flips through the pages. He was resting on the sides of the book while he sat and crossed his legs.

He was so intrigued that he didn't notice Zayn.

"What ya' reading there." Zayn says and you can clearly hear that he tucked his tongue under his lips to emphasize the wonder in his tone.

Harry rolls his eyes before facing up to see Zayn. "The bible." Harry says rather bluntly and showing Zayn his magazine before getting back to his reading.

Zayn took it as Harry found a way to get smart with him. And Zayn didn't like that at all.

Zayn finds it in his mind to toy with Harry, "Lemme see that." Zayn demanded before snatching the magazine out of Harry's hands.

Harry gets annoyed and Zayn could tell, and he smirks to himself knowing that he'll get a reaction from him.

"Do you mind..." And Zayn did get a reaction.

"Don't mind at all, there are other magazines over there." Zayn still had his eyes on the magazine while he points at the direction to the little rack.

Harry flicked his tongue and rolled his eyes at Zayn, "You're so annoying..." With that, Harry makes his way to try to get another magazine.

Only to realize that all of them were out of date. Like... last week update.