Ruby Watches RWBY

Start from the beginning

Web Show Yang: The view from Vale's got nothing on this.

In the show, Ruby admires her fellow students weapons as she turns into a 2D chibi avatar.

Web Show Yang: Easy little sister, they're just weapons.

Web Show Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves. They're a part of us! Oooh, they're so cool.

Ruby's eyes stare at the TV in shock as she tries to remembers the conversation she had with Yang along with the one in the show.

Web Show Yang: Well, why can't you swing over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

The episode shows Ruby quickly transforming Crescent Rose into its scythe form.

Web Show Ruby: Of course I'm happy with Crescent Rose. I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better.

Web Show Yang: Ruby...

The show shows Yang pulling Ruby's hood over her face.

Web Show Yang: Come on, why don't you go try to make some friends of your own?

Ruby presses the fast forward button. She knows the show correctly showed the same conversation she had with Yang earlier that year and wanted to see what else it got correct

Web Show Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a lot more common problem than people let on.

Web Show Ruby: Look, I'm sorry, Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Ruby slightly chuckled at her own joke.

Web Show Jaune: Oh yeah, what if I called you Crater Face?

Web Show Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident.

Ruby chuckled once again, but louder. Penny and (Y/N) joined in slightly.

Web Show Jaune: Well, the name's Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue, ladies love it.

Web Show Ruby and Ruby: Do they?

(Y/N) stares at Ruby with a smile.

Web Show Juane: They will, well I- I hope they will. I mean my Mom says... Nevermind.

Ruby: They never did.

Web Show Ruby gives a slight chuckle.

Ruby rewinds the episode back.

Web Show Weiss: What are you doing?

Web show Ruby sits up from the ground.

Web Show Ruby: Sorry.

Web Show Weiss: 'Sorry'? Do you have any idea about the damage you could of caused?

Ruby: This is here too?

(Y/N): Yeah it is.

The rooms seems more lively now. Ruby pauses the episode.

Ruby: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yeah?

Ruby turns her head to look directly into (Y/N)'s eyes.

Ruby: I believe you.

(Y/N): Jeez, only took you while.

Ruby: Shut up, that was some heavy stuff I just watched.

Penny: It only gets more sensitive.

(Y/N) looks over to Penny who's holding her arm and looking towards the floor.

Ruby: What do you mean?