Chapter Sixteen - Aquarius&Capricorn

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"It's so pretty!" Shannon squealed excitedly, clapping her hands together like a young child in a candy store, Bronwyn giggled, "Now Aquarius, I want you to tilt your hand carefully so it's vertical." he ordered, she complied, as if she was trying to keep balance of the ball of water, "Now, let go of it." he simply ordered, causing Bronwyn to turn her head to face him in shock, "What? It'll fall to the ground!" she exclaimed. "Trust me, you're Aquarius, you're in full control of this power." he told her. 

She looked back tot he delicate ball of water, "You're right, I am Aquarius." she replied, she took in a heaving breath, before taking a step back cautiously, she remained close to the water but her palm was no longer in contact, her eyes lit up of how it stayed afloat, "Now, I want you to hit it like a ball, like a basketball." he told her, she nodded her head, she took a swing at it, and with sheer force, the ball collided against the window, causing the water to burst, splattering around us like it was soaking wet, it hit all of us but Bronwyn, "Oops." she spoke, rather quietly and apologetic. 

"I so can't wait to burn you all." Eleanor spoke, folding her arms which earned a gulp from both Jake and Cody. 

"It's the simplest trick in the book for Aquarius, it shows the balance of your worthiness, and I was right that you deserved Aquarius when you first walked into the circle, I believe you know how to deactivate your full power?" he asked her, she nodded her head, "Yup, I do." she replied, she clicked her fingers and the suit vanished but unfortunately the water remained, so we was all drenched, her clothes were in tact and she excitedly ran up to Shannon, they squealed at each other, "We've got powers!" they cheered. 

"Look, look!" Scarlett exclaimed, tapping me on the shoulder, she gestured to her elbows, "We've got elbows!" she exclaimed, causing me and Scarlett to let out fake squeal to sound like them, Levi, Mason, Vivian and Cody pursed their lips to hid their laughter, Bailey let a giggle gargle from his throat, which averted the glares Shannon and Bronwyn sent to me and Scarlett, to send to Bailey, "It wasn't me who giggled." he bluffed, but Shannon and Bronwyn rolled their eyes, turning their attention back to Aries. 

"Next, I'd like Capricorn to step forward." he spoke, and after the words rolled off his tongue, Jake scurried his way from the back of the group to the front, "That would be me." he spoke, with a crooked smile, "Welcome Capricorn, please step into the circle, if you wouldn't mind." he spoke, gesturing to  the circle that slightly widened due to the water Bronwyn had made. "I wouldn't mind at all." he replied, cautiously stepping into the circle by climbing over one of the chairs. 

"Capricorn is the tenth zodiac sign, more advanced in it's skill than both Aquarius and Pisces combined, it's got the gift of Invisibility, the power to deceive someone's mind set and eyesight, a rather sly and seductive power if you ask me, and one of the most common that people think of." he explained, "However, people don't want to admit how much they'd kill for the power of invisibility because of how people always say they can do...well...peeping." he replied, "Ew!" Scarlett yelled out in disgust. "Calm down, like anyone would want to peep on you Scarlett!" he snapped. "Okay, but true." Scarlett admitted. 

"Although, it isn't in the Capricorn mind set to do such a bizarre and disgusting thing, in fact the only reason why the Capricorn has it's power of invisibility is purely accidently, you see." he explained. "How is it accidental?" I piped up. "A Capricorn is a negative sign due to the fact they neglect themselves and people around them, making them metaphorically invisible." he explained, "Well, that does sound a lot like Jake." Rihanna spoke, River nodded in agreement, "And Capricorn has it's pros and cons, the biggest con being stuck in it's invisible form so that you become both physically and metaphorically invisible to everything." he spoke, causing Jake to gulp, "When lined up Saturn, a Capricorn is at their strongest point."

Aries clapped his hands over the tense atmosphere of how dangerous Jake's power is, unlike Bronwyn's he couldn't control if he got stuck as an invisible person or what, it's his first time trying the power and he might not even come back, and it worried me, it worried me a great deal. 

"Alright Jake, I'm supposed you know what to do." he spoke. Jake nodded, "Well, yeah, but I can't click, I can do the action but it doesn't...you know...click." Jake explained his situation causing Scarlett to whisper into my ear, "I can't believe he doesn't know how to click." "Some people can't do it, you know." I whispered back. 

Aries let out a chuckle, "Another trait of a Capricorn is honesty, which means they'll never lie to you, so I suppose if you wished you could put your whole life in a Capricorns hands, but lets be honest, no one would be foolish to put their life in a ghosts hands." he explained, causing Jake to growl, "It doesn't matter if you can't click, Jake," he spoke, it seemed like the fist time he used Jake's name properly, "As long as you do the action you should be okay."

Jake nodded his head, placing himself into position, preparing himself, "What are you even waiting for? Just click already!" Scarlett called out impatiently, "Shut up and wait your turn!" Jake spat back to her. 

Afterwards, Jake gave an attempt to click his fingers, the action he did successfully but there was no sound to trail after it. His body glowed, forming into a suit that oddly resembled something along the lines of Captain America's suit if you ask me. It was slim fitting but didn't seem rather feminine like Aquarius' and Pisces, he had a mask but it went over head which made it resemble Captain Americas, as the horns of the water goat that represented Capricorn extended out onto the outsides of it, he also had the Capricorn tattoo engraved into his cheek, his eyes glowed a deep navy colour.

"I've always liked the Capricorn outfit, I rather envied it." Aries spoke up with a sigh. "Now then, Jake, please tell me you know how to whistle?" he asked, rather hopefully. Unsure of the consequences,  Jake nodded his head simultaneously, "Yeah, I know." he replied. 

Aries smiled, "Good, at  least you're useful for one thing." he spoke which Jake took to offense slightly, "Alright Jake, I want you to whistle." he spoke. Jake did as he was told, his brought his lips together and exhaled air, creating a high-pitched deafening squeal, as he did so his body seemed to evaporate into nothing, he kept whistling till he was nothing but atoms that lurked, "Did it work?" Jake questioned, gesturing to the group of us. 

Scarlett spoke up, "No." she replied before bursting into laughter, "You just whistled for about a 1 minute straight for no reason." 

Vivian sharply elbowed her, "Ignore her Jake, you did it, you're invisible." she replied with a soft smile, "Since when where you such a nice girl?!" Scarlett asked Vivian, "I don't know! I've just been feeling like a nice person that's all!" "How do you feel like a nice person?!" Scarlett questioned back, her voice was raised to a high pitch due to confusion, "I don't know!" Vivian answered back, her voice becoming louder to match Scarlett's tone. 

"I'd have to agree with Vivian, you did it." Aries spoke. "Alright, how do I turn back to normal because the more I'm invisible the more I feel on-edge." he spoke impatiently. Aries nodded, "As you wish." he replied, "To turn back, you need to copy the action you used to become invisible, and when you're back to normal, click your fingers to turn back to your normal self." Aires explained. 

Jake did as what ordered to do and whistled, once he was back into his form, he clicked his fingers after he returned back into his own form, he turned back to normal and walked back to the group. 

"And that is the power of Aquarius and Capricorn." Aries spoke, clapping his hands together with a smile.