Ozpin gives (Y/N) a storage card that belongs to (Y/N) machine back home and what (Y/N) sees as a transparent IPhone. (Y/N) and team RWBY  begin to walk through the halls of Beacon Academy.

Weiss: So (Y/N), who kidnapped you?

(Y/N): Salem kidnapped the other (Y/N) in the Wattpad story right? I can't tell them that, it might confuse the story line even more. Maybe I can say Cinder, though they don't know her name yet. Uhh... the woman with the fire powers that was with Torchwick at that clothing shop where the othe- I mean where we met in Vale.

Weiss: You mean at Midnight Dust? 

(Y/N): Uhh... yeah, that was it.

Blake: I don't remember a woman with fire abilities there.

(Y/N): Oh, I thought she was there. That was the store Ruby was at when the show first started. Be careful to not to confuse the two.

Yang: He was there before us.

Blake: True

Ruby: Why did they kidnap you?

(Y/N): Umm...

Yang: Cuz' of his powers, duh. Which, I still want to see in action.

(Y/N) gulps.

Blake: Wait, isn't Atlas going to take you away again?

The group goes silent as (Y/N) comes up with an excuse.

(Y/N): Don't think so, Ozpin said something about whoever kidnapped me is more dangerous.

Weiss: Because they want to use you for evil.

(Y/N): Yeah.

Yang: So what else can you do?

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Yang: What do you mean 'what do I mean'? Your powers, what else can you do?

(Y/N): Right, you know about that, uhh... What happened in the story, what happened in the story?  I can catch bullets.

Blake: We saw you do that at Midnight Dust from the surveillance footage.

(Y/N): You did? They did as well. Uhh, kill Grimm with a single punch.

Ruby: I saw you do that before you knocked me out. 

Yang: You did what!!!

(Y/N): No I didn't!

Yang shoves (Y/N) into the hallway's wall and pins him to it.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Ruby: Yang!

Yang: You're gonna regret doing that.

Ruby: He did to shut me up!

Yang: That's no excuse.

(Y/N): Please... stop.

Blake: Yang, stop it.

Yang drops (Y/N) back onto his feet. She begins to calm down a bit.

Yang: Don't do anything like that to my sister ever again.

(Y/N): The other (Y/N) did that, he could of gotten me killed. I won't.

Yang leaves (Y/N) while the other three girls begin to worry about his health.

Ruby: Are you OK?

Weiss: Are you alright?

Blake: How hard did she shove you?