[Charles - NSFW Alphabet]

Start from the beginning

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He surely wants to make you smile and giggle every now and then, he's quite playful during the foreplay, but he is focusing on making you orgasm, not on making you laugh after all.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Charles is a man. He doesn't want it to grow too much, so he often trims. He's not completely hairless, but groomed well enough for you to be comfortable with as well.

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

He can be very romantic. Whenever you have something to celebrate, like his win, a pole position, your amazing grades at your study, he wants to show you how much he loves having you by his side. Charles wants to love you for hours during the night, which includes slow sex, looking into each others eyes and him telling you so many times how beautiful you are while holding your hands.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Charles has quite a high sex drive, so when you're not with him during a raceweekend, he doesn't mind taking care of himself. He often complains it felt nowhere near as great as when you handle him. He's a cheeky one who sends you teasing snapchats and he's secretly hoping you'd FaceTime him to have some fun together.

K = Kink (One or more of their kinks)

Handcuffs. He loves tying your hands to the headboard of the bed, which forces your back to arch lightly and your beautiful naked body is all exposed to him that way. Your curves are on display and he's free to roam his hands over your delicate skin while you whimpers and beg for him to please you. As his dirty secret included, he doesn't mind it if you tie him up. Charles gets easily turned on when you're on top and grind against his bulge, running your hands down his abs while he can't do anything to make you speed up the process.

L = Location (Favourite places to do the do)

Actually just the bedroom. Charles appreciates the privacy and he wants to get completely lost in a world of only you two, not wanting to think about getting caught or whatever. He doesn't want anyone to see you naked or something alike and he didn't want to risk any media stunts either.

M = Motivation (What turns them on, gets them going)

When you chew your lip in concentration is something that could get him aroused a lot. Basically anything involving your lips. When you put on some lipstick and apply it so carefully, pouting them slightly and rubbing them together, his mind is already spinning at the thought of having those lips around his cock. Charles is gone if you look at him from across the room and bat your lashes a bit too, having your lip between your teeth. He'd pull you onto his lap right away. He's also one who appreciates lingerie and has no problem buying you expensive underwear.

N = NO (Something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

Anything that would involve you getting hurt. He doesn't like slapping you, a small spank is okay. He hates humiliation as well, he doesn't see anything arousing in calling you slut, whore or whatever the "Sex Lessons with Harry Styles on Wattpad" say about it.

O = Oral (Preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc)

Ehm, have you seen those plump lips? Charles is great with his head buried between your thighs and he is absolutely a giver. He goes down on you without asking, savoring your taste on his tongue. He loves watching you whither and squirm while his mouth works you over. Charles loves to receive every now and then, the sight of you on your knees between his legs sometimes simply irresistible.

P = Pace (Are they fast and rough? Slow and sensual? etc.)

It depends on his mood. Charles is mostly picking a pace that won't wear your bodies out too much, so you can have a long night to enjoy each other. He's into deep and sensual, making you feel every ridge and vein of his cock. There are also days where he's frustrated and needs to take it out. He likes it fast and rough then, pinning your body on the mattress and pounding away in a quick pace that would have your eyes rolling back in no time.

Q = Quickie (Their opinions on quickies rather than proper sex, how often, etc.)

Charles is more into proper sex, long nights of loving each other, but when he's very needy for your attention or needs to get off before a flight, he doesn't hesitate to just lower his sweats or jeans while you ride up your skirt and shove your underwear aside for a quickie against the wall.

R = Risk (Are they game to experiment, do they take risks, etc.)

Charles likes to experiment with different things as using toys, getting a bit more kinky, but his limit would be things that could make you uncomfortable. He doesn't want to take risks in too much unprotected sex either and doesn't want to risk public sex.

S = Stamina (How many rounds can they go for, how long do they last...)

Oh boy. He's trained and used to hours of cardio, that boy can keep you up all night if he wants to. Charles is definitely up for two rounds and it's mostly up to you if you can take some more or not. He doesn't mind going for a third one ;)

T = Toy (Do they own toys? Do they use them? On a partner or themselves?)

He prefers just only him pleasuring you, but he's getting so turned on to watch you pleasure yourself with a vibrator, a dildo etc. His dominant side likes to watch you, although he rather wants to be the one who pleasures you.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

Charles can be a pretty big tease to get you all worked up. You knew he'd pay you back with giving such intense orgasms after the teasing, but the whole process of him just caressing your thighs and hips, your labia and your clit and not getting his fingers to work, is incredibly frustrating. It seems like he's amused while you beg for him to make you come.

V = Volume (How loud they are, what sounds they make)

He's quite vocal during sex and he makes the hottest sounds ever. His voice his low and husk and he'd moan and grunt in your ear while he's on top of you. You love to hear him getting louder when he's about to come. Charles doesn't say much, but if he speaks up, he's mostly like "you're so beautiful". "Fuck, babe, you feel so good".

W = Wild Card (Get a random headcanon for the character of your choice)

You have Charles wrapped around your finger if you dance for him. He's watching you so intensely while you move your body in front of him. He wouldn't know where to look, his eyes darting up and down your body that is dressed in a lace bodysuit. Charles pulls you down on his lap to take two hands full of your bum, making you grind down on him.

X = X-Ray (Let's see what's going on in those pants, picture or words)

Charles isn't the biggest, but definitely not the smallest either. His length and girth are perfect to hit the best spots in your body and you can handle him well while blowing him, however you can't take him completely in your mouth.

Y = Yearning (How high is their sex drive?)

Charles' sex drive is quite high. He rarely says no to sex, if he does, he's either very tired or doesn't feel well.

Z = ZZZ (... how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

It doesn't take long before he falls asleep, but he always makes sure that you're comfortable in his arms and that you're warm enough, clean enough etc. Charles loves the cuddling afterwards, so he stays awake for a small bit.

A/N: If you liked this, let me know! I can write this with more drivers :)