Chapter Thirty-Five

This was much harder than I expected.

While Harry never strayed his hands into inappropriate territory, they never left my body the entire way there. The passion and intensity in his eyes were unmatched, sending shivers down to my core and making me squeeze my thighs together. I could actually see his mind racing with every possibility tonight.

I'm honestly working myself up picturing all the ways he's going to bend and stretch my body. Thank god for the past two years of yoga, helping me become more flexible.

As we walk into the restaurant his hand sneaks into mine, intertwining our fingers. We followed the host to the back room that Ravi picked out for his birthday dinner. Everyone was there, standing up with drinks in their hands. I saw our group of friends and led us over there, Ravi currently speaking to some of his coworkers, his family members scattered around as well.

"Finally! About time you two showed up." Sadie playfully prodded at us.

"Okay, that's enough. We aren't even that late." I answer back.

"You're not even the last ones here. We're still waiting on Ravi's parents." Kara chimed in, Andre hugging her from behind.

Harry lightly sighed, "So, we rushed here for no reason?"

I smirked at his tone, knowing he was thinking about how we could've had sex. I look up at him while I playfully bumped his hips. He chuckled a bit as he met my eyes, a silent conversation happening between us.

"Why? Were you hoping to finish something up before I called?" AJ teased.

"As a matter of fact, yes." I blushed at Harry's confession, but he continued before  had a chance to say anything, "I was introducing Madison to my sister back in London."

"Woah, really?" Marissa exclaimed, "That's so exciting! How did it go?"

I laughed at her excitement, "Good, I think. She's very funny and super sweet, but she's also very intimidating. Kind of gave me the third degree..."

Harry rolled his eyes at me, "She loved you, I promise."

"I don't know abut that... I think I've still got some work to do." I admit.

Before anyone could say anything, Ravi's parents enter, flustered and a bit out of breathe, obviously stressed about being late. He walked up to them and gave them a big hug, making a big deal about them almost forgetting his twenty-ninth birthday. While giving them a playful hard time, everyone took their seats. Harry took his place right next to me, Sadie on my other side, Marissa, AJ, and Mandy directly across from me.

After our server introduced herself to the table, and got everyone refills of their drinks, Harry nudged my arm and held out his phone from me. I looked down, cupping my hand behind his to view the text message he was showing me.

From Hannah: I really like Madison, H. I think she's exactly what you need, and it's clear that you're completely in love with each other. Sorry for giving her such a hard time, but you can't always be the one to protect me. Just letting you know I rest easier knowing she's with you over there. I love you little brother, and I always will. Can't wait to meet her in person!

"See? I told you she loved you." He whispers lowly to me.

I look up at him, smiling. I don't even flinch at the fact that she implied I loved him.

"You're so cute." I answer back, making him giggle, "Fuck, now you're even cuter. I've never heard you giggle, baby."

"Shut up." He laughs out, blushing lightly.