Chapter Thirteen

"I've never flown first class before."

I look over at Harry seated next to me and send him an amused smile, "I bet you're really excited about the extra leg room."

He lets out a breathy chuckle, "I'm ecstatic. The last time I flew this long was when I left London and I'm pretty sure I was in the very last row, scrunched up into the fetal position."

I grimaced, "That sounds delightful."

"Oh yeah, five star experience." He answered sarcastically.

I chuckled and shook my head, attempting to get comfortable in my seat. Checking my e-mails one more time, I put my phone on airplane mode, and searched through the list of on-flight movies.

"What should we watch?" Harry whispered in my ear.

I turned my head once again towards the green-eyed beauty and was shocked to see how close his face was. My eyes immediately darted down to his pink lips, but made there way back to his eyes just as quickly, the little smirk on his face showing me he saw what I was looking at.

"You want to watch something together? You know they're not connected, right?" I ask with narrowed eyes.

Harry chuckles, "Yeah, I know that, love. I figured we could press play at the same time."

I blush at use of love and try to hide it the best I could, but I know he saw what effect it had on me. I glanced over casually, but saw that stupid smirk was still present, "What are you in the mood for? They have The Notebook, Titanic... Oh, look, Fifty Shades of Grey."

I snort loudly, not being able to hide my amusement, "You're absolutely batshit crazy if you think I'm watching Fifty Shades on this plane with you."

"Just on the plane? Okay, we can rent it at the hotel." He teases.

I bite down on my lip trying to suppress the giant smile threatening to make an appearance. I watch his eyes flicker to my mouth and I can't help the pleased smile that crosses my face. I cock an eyebrow at him in amusement when his eyes meet mine. He laughs and backs away slightly.

"How about Spy?"

"Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham? Perfect."

The last three days have been filled with flirty banter and stolen glances, both of us not even bothering to hide our attraction, except when in the company of others. We don't cross any lines, however, making me relieved and heartbroken at the same time. I can't help but wonder what his lips would feel like on mine and my lust filled dreams do nothing but encourage my inappropriate thoughts when I'm around him.

I could tell Mandy saw a difference in our behavior, no matter how hard we tried to hide our new actions, and I was certain she was keeping our friends updated. I kept getting hounded with questions from Kara and Marissa, me ignoring each and every one, and even Ravi has texted me some Harry-themed jokes.

Only Sadie and AJ have stayed off my case about Harry, which I found weird considering they weren't shutting up about it the last two weeks. I knew they both had some weird fantasy of us being soulmates, but I'm not so sure about that. One, because I'm not sure I believe in soulmates, and two, if that concept was real then wouldn't all this be easier?

It is a nice thought, though, that Harry and I could be meant for each other, and that is what gives me the ability to shut off my brain half way through the movie and rest my head on his shoulder. I felt him tense almost immediately, but as I nuzzled my head sleepily against him I could sense him relaxing. He didn't make a move to touch me and I knew this was overstepping our wordless boundaries, but I didn't care. This was dangerous. I knew that. I just didn't care.