Yes, these hugs and kisses are normal to him, I shouldn't have taken high hopes on it. My work has been hectic today, my stomach is also painful as it's my routine to have those. It's like pain is the only one which never leaves me.

How wonderful my life is? , I laughed myself. 

_________________________________________ 

Days roll into weeks and weeks into months. Today is the 6th month anniversary of our marriage. Nothing has changed these days, he started being cold to me as always, but these months it's worse.

He gave me tons of work which makes me stays there even late midnights. He even asked me to accompany him to parties as his assistant. As always I would simply sit at a nook and look at his make-out sessions with his girls.

That's why he would bring me there. And to be frank, every time he does that, it still breaks me like my first time.

Today is Sunday so I went walking and came back after 2 hours as I have a lot of free time. I came back to see a new car parked in front of our house.

Do we have visitors? Maybe his parents? But we had dinner with them yesterday, they won't be here at this quick. I went inside to see an empty living room. It should be his friends. I went to my room to take a quick shower, he would be hungry it's late already.

I went near the living room to hear someone's laugh, it's a girl. Along with her, I can hear his laughter too. Another girl that too in the morning itself? But this voice felt so familiar. I slowly walked into the kitchen to see a girl making coffee and him sitting on the kitchen counter laughing widely.

The girl with him is slim, with curves on its right place which every man craves for. She twirled to him to hand his coffee. Mila?

I was shocked is an understatement. What is she doing here? Why does she have to come back to my life? Her gaze moved towards me? She keeps on staring at me as I do, but she is throwing daggers at me. Seeing her, he turned to me and turned back to her. He gets down the counter and turned to me.

"Mila and Hayer, I know you both know each other, but anyway I have to do it myself"

"Mila this is Ms. Janvi Hayer the one my parents forced me to marry" He looked at her with a smile, a genuine smile that he never used to smile at me. 

"Ms. Janvi, this is Mila, my girlfriend" Me Ms. Hayer, forced marriage? She? your girlfriend? She giggled and hugged him tightly.

He gets out of her grip and kissed her lips. What an amazing way to start a day, my husband kissing a girl in front of me. Indeed I am blessed. After the kiss, he takes the cup and started sipping it.

"You know La? it's been 6 months I had some coffee like this. It tastes heavenly. In these six months, my taste buds nearly died", he said pulling her to his lap.

So La huh? He is calling her nicknames in front of me. Should I really have fate to witness all these?

"You don't have to worry, now I am here," she said and he giggled.

"What are you doing? Go and make breakfast" she ordered. After making breakfast, I set the table and begin to serve them. They both sat really close to each other.

"What is it?"

"Poori," I said. "I know that bitch, but why did you make oil foods for me?"

"I don't know" "Go and bring something oil-free" I prepared some salad and gave it to her. He washed his hands and came to me. He took my dupatta and wiped his hands.

"Adi, why are you using her dupatta, you can use mine" He went to her and hugged her from behind giggling.

"It's not like that La"

"Then what Adi?" She asked irritated. She and her dramas.

"You know I think her like a waste cloth, so I wipe my hands on her dupatta. You are precious to me, how can I use your clothes"

So I am a waste?

"Is it?" She asked smiling widely.

"Yes, La. Now happy?"

"No, I will be happy when you take me to your room" Go, go to hell Mr. Adith, go to hell.

"Sure baby, now come," he said.

"No Adi, lift me" she put her arms around his neck. He gave me a glimpse and took her in his arms carrying her in a bridal style. I can't look at him like this. I turned around and walked to my room.

But I can hear their chuckle. He gets her to his room and closed the door. You are happy Adith, but I am dying here every second. I can't be like this as if nothing happens. I can't even able to breathe properly. You are happy seeing me break down.

You are happy with your love. I am dying seeing my love with another woman he loves. I am left alone again. I am feeling empty as everything had been taken off me. Thanks to your Adith.

I am happy at least you can be happy with the one you love. I never stepped out of my room the whole day and cried all day.

You can never give me such an amazing gift other than this Mr. Adith Dev. I won't forget our 6th-month-anniversary hubby. Thank you for your present.