56 - What is she doing here?

Janvi pov

Once his all friends left Idiot Adith threw them out. Idiot. I throw him an angry look to which he showed his all perfect teeth making me laugh inwardly. My cute Adi..

But I maintained a straight face.

"Can you please close your mouth?" I want to irritate him.

He quickly closed his mouth and made a pout.

I want to laugh out loud. Is this the same man who tortured my plenty?

"What?"

"Why are you angry with me?" And this is what I need.

"Is it a way to talk to me in front of your friends?" I hit his hand not enough to hurt him.

"They won't mind. And they will do the same when they are in my place. And I will not let them alone with their wives. I want to irritate them a lot. Especially that Ishaan idiot" he said dreamily to torture his friends.

I saw him with a big smile. It's been a long I have seen him smile this much. And I love the bond between them. I am sure they missed each other a lot.

Wish I too had someone like them for me.

"You have me Jaan," he said like reading my mind.

I nodded smiling at him.

He motioned me to sit beside him. I shook my head.

"You are not allowed to touch me," I said sternly.

"But why?" He asked shocked.

"For hiding truth from me and the scene which you created a few minutes back"

I sat at a distance away from him.

"That's not fair Janvi"

I know it's not fair, but teasing him gives me a lot of happiness.

"I don't care Mr. Adith Dev"

"Is it" he seems to be a little angry.

"Yes," I said bravely.

"Okay," he took his mobile from his left side and started to talk with someone over the phone. I can't hear anything properly. How could the person on the other side of the line hear him?

He cut the call, glaring at me. Not to miss, a smirk is also there.

This idiot had planned something.

"What are you planning?"

He shrugged off his shoulder, "nothing"

I nodded but he did something.

We sat silent for a few minutes.

Then a doctor came in and checked him and gave him a mean look. As always Adi ignored him.

Why everyone around me are just like this idiot?

"You may get discharged now" the doctor walked out.

My mouth hangs open hearing it. How can he get discharged within a day? That too when he was shoot.

Adi smirked at me, "let's go home Janvi" I kept mum as I know it's useless to talk with this idiot.

"I will after completing the discharge settlements"

"No need Janvi, it might have already done by now" I nodded and we both got out of the hospital and climbed to his car. Soon we reached our home and we both got into our room.