26 - Unwanted and Trash

Janvi pov

My alarm makes me woke up from my sleep. I woke up early as I wanted to take some printouts and xerox for the meeting.

I got a quick shower and changed into a white shirt, black pant, and a suit as I have to look professional. Cause I am the one who is going to do a presentation.

Closing my room door, I came down to the kitchen.

"Aunty Good Morning," I said to Maithili aunty.

"Good morning beta, Why are you so early?" "I want to go to the office to get some papers and printouts and then to the Sharma Industries that's why," I said.

"Ok beta. Sit I will get you some food"

"No aunty, I had my breakfast. I came to say that prepare breakfast for him. I am leaving"  "Sure," she said.

Making my way out, I see he came from the main door in his track pants and t-shirt, sweating like hell.

Seeing me he eyed from top to bottom.

"Where are you going?"

"To office sir. I want to bring documents and some print outs"

"Ok. Be quick"

"Ok sir"

"And..."

"Sir?"

"Wait I will come," he said and went up.

A few minutes later he came and gave me his drawer keys and his office room key.

"Take the quotations in my table and come to the meeting before 10 am. Got it?"

"Sure sir"

I hired a cab and went to the office. I went to his cabin and take the quotation and kept in my bag.

I closed his room and went to my cabin and take the documents and placed them in my bag and closed my office.

I went to take some printouts and Xerox and took my bag and went towards the destination.  Walking to the conference room, I spot Mr. Vihaan Choudary there in his neat black blazer. What is he doing here?

I had seen him at some parties and he would have some talk with me. I only know his name as Vihaan Choudary nothing big. But I tell you he is such a big flirt. I would always like to stay away from him.

Turning my gaze to Mr Dev, my husband, standing there with an angry look at his mobile. He is in his neat black blazer with a red tie. Looking dashing as always.

I went to him to stand nearby him. He saw me and placed his gaze back to mobile. Ahh, rude.  A few seconds later we went to the huge conference room where many businessmen are ready to grab the project. There comes Vihaan straight to us as I take a seat next to Adith.

Seeing me Vihaan winked at me with a small smile. I averted my gaze off him as I feel uncomfortable. I went through my presentation to check it again.

"Sir, quotation please," a man in his 40s asked Adith.

"Ms Hayer," he asked me.

I opened my bag and take the documents and...... I look into it deeply. It's not there. Search it clearly Janvi.

Maybe it's within the documents. I look into the documents. No.

I kept it there.

"Be quick Hayer"