32 - Reason for your tears

Adith pov

I ran to my room taking stairs. I look long strides as fast as I can. Once i reached my room, I stood in rooted.

I don't know what she will do when she sees me. Will, she hates me more?

Am I ready to face her?

I opened the door and walked inside and closed the door. It's completely dark except a small light at the corner of the room.

My eyes wander to see her. Mom said she is here only. I can't see her. I went to the porch to see whether she is there.

Looking at the sky sitting on the swing she looks lost. I went near her sensing me she turned to me looking directly into my eyes.

That's it I lost my balance and sat on my knees.

"Jaan" I whispered.

A tear escaped from her eye.

"Please, Jaan don't cry. I can't see your tears"

She looks so pale, her eyes are full of pain and sadness.

She looked broken.

"How are you Jaan?" further I continued knowing she won't answer me.

"Not dead yet, still alive" she whispered slowly.

"No Jaan please don't say those words, I want you to be with me till eternity"

"What makes you think I will forgive you and live with your so-called eternity Adith?"

"I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, but please try to do it for me, for us just once"

She shook her as no.

"I can't"

"Just give me a chance. I will do whatever to gain your forgiveness"

"Give me one reason to forgive you"

I don't have any reason, but still, I need her.

"You can't give any reasons. Because you know you don't deserve this"

"No Jaan, I may don't have any reason, but I just need a chance to make our relationship right"

"Do you think I didn't give you a chance? I gave you each and every day but you threw my heart by destroying those chances"

"How can you be with a girl on our wedding night Adi? Do you know how it hurts me seeing you kiss her in front of my eyes?" She said as tears flowed down her eyes.

"No jaan, please forgive me, I know whatever I had done is a sin. I am not in my sense that day.

I just can't justify my actions, but please give me a chance is all I ask for"

"I can't Adith. I can't" she yelled.

"Just hear me out Janvi. Please"

"Did you listen to me when I tried to talk to you? Did you listen to me when I asked you what I did to you at our college?"

"I am in that situation to do those. I can't control my anger"

"To hell with your anger and you. You should have asked 'did you do it' instead of 'why did you do it if you have controlled your anger, then all these wouldn't have happened"

"That's what I had told Janvi. That's what she told me"

"She means Mila?"

I nodded.