12 - Coma

Those who have cursed me for not publishing here... May god bless u 😂

Janvi POV

I woke up with a heavy headache which is ready to explode. Arghh why does it hurt so much? I slowly try to open my eyes but its too hard as my eyes due to the burning sensation. I feel a slight pain in my head I winched as I can't move my head.

My hands are not ready to move as they felt heavy as if I didn't move it for hours. My leg felt sore. I can feel pain in my hip bones but they are bearable. Every part of me is Painful but not much.

Its fully vague, I can't even see the light near me, I am in hell? But I didn't do anything that could harm others. Why hell for me?

I got images of my painful night and my accident. I can't open my eyes even if I try to. Instead, it started to shed tears. I can still feel his hands on me, it's disgusting, do I really deserve this pain?

At that time I can hear some beeping sounds near me, "mam are you alright?"

I heard a soft voice. Who's it? But its a girl.

"Please try to open your eyes," said that voice again.

So I am not dead?

I tried again to open my eyes, but I instantly closed it due to bright light. Arghh it can make me blind.

"Try again please," she said.

I tried again, I opened my eyes with many difficulties after many weakened attempts. I can see a bright white color roof and a fan is in on state.

So I am alive!!!

But I can't smile, I didn't know why.

I turned my head towards my left to see a girl in her early twenties, she looked at me with a smile on her lips. I too gave her a small smile. I can see some of the machines on the side which is connected with several tubes that are also attached to my hands, but why.

"I will call the doctor," she said and went out.

I looked at my body, I am perfectly fine, but I can feel a bandage on my head.

The door opened to reveal a doctor in her forties came with a smile on her face. "So finally Janvi, do you feel pain in your head?"

"Yes, but not much," said me.

"Anywhere pain?"

"Yes doctor I can feel a slight pain in my hips also"

"It's due to fracture but not it is alright, I will give light dose pain killer, the sleep we will see tomorrow," she said and walked out of the room.

The nurse injected me and I felt sleepy again. Again going to sleep.

A few hours later.......

I still feel sleepy, I tried to open my eyes at that time I heard some people talking

"How is she now?"

"She is fine" I can hear that nurse who treated me earlier.

"Mmm," said the unknown member.

"I really feel bad for her," said the nurse.

"Who wouldn't?"

" at least can't her parents come to see her?"

Yes, where are my parents? Haven't they come here to see me? Maybe they might be busy with their work.