58 - My Heaven

Janvi pov

My first kiss with my love. She stood rooted in her place not moving or responding to my kiss. I know maybe she is in shock.

And of course, I am also in great shock. Who wouldn't? That too when our loved one who is most shy ask us to kiss them? My Jaan asked me to kiss her, I was shocked is an understatement, I was beyond shocked.

My shy Jaan asked me to kiss her, which I was yearning for months. I have been waiting to kiss her for months and that's happening now.

She, in my arms. Holding me tightly. Eyes closed. Melting in my kiss.

Lovely.

Kissing her feels like heaven.

I took her lower lips between my lips to suck them slowly to taste her every ounce. She smells like sweet honey so sweet and addictive. Then taking her upper lip I did the same as I was not ready to leave those honey-coated sweet lips.

She is not responding to me. I know this is her first kiss. I am happy I took her first kiss.

This thought makes me happy and my kiss got intense as it became strong and my grip on her waist became tight making her open her mouth Ind I took this opportunity to explore her mouth.

And this made her kiss me back earning me smile into the kiss. She doesn't know how to kiss but she did by doing the same as I do.

But I should say she is a quick learner. My grip on her tightened when I felt she is melting more in my arms. Andlovesove the way she reacts tomy touch.

Her fingers started to play with my hair letting out a moan making me take a sharp breath. She is such a tease I say. She won't know what she is doing to me with her innocence and love

I broke the kiss sadly to let her breathe.

She closed her eyes tightly avoiding my eyes.

"I love you too Jaan" my life. My Jaan. She still didn't look at me.

"Look at me Jaan" I called her slowly. She shook her head, I know she might be blushing hardly now.

"Please" I called her.

Now she looks at me with pure innocence.

"I love you Jaan" I again said.

"I love you too Adi," she said shyly as her cheeks, ears are red due to her blush.

My blushing tomato.

How can I control myself when she is this cute around me? Losing myself I kissed her again.

She kissed me back slowly with her left hand on my shoulder and the other one gripping my collar moving close to me.

I lifted her off the floor by the waist, she is easy to lift as she is too small for me. I sat on the bed with her on my lap without breaking the kiss.

I moved my hand from her waist to her hips making her gasp, her eyes widened. I had never touched her except her waist. Maybe she doesn't want me to touch her now?

I was about to remove my arms she placed her hands around my neck closing her eyes.

I said na she is a tease? And here she is teasing me by doing such innocent acts. Placing my arms softly on her hips to not scare her also I am having slight pain in my hand, I placed my other hand on her neck to get more access to kiss her.

I bit her lip making her grip her hands on my hair. And I love it when she did it, I love the feel when she plays with my hair.

It's like for hours we started to kiss so I tried to break the kiss, but she pulled me close to her not ready to break it. Smiling inwardly I did what she wants. And I am loving it.