48 - You did it?

Janvi pov

What the hell are they doing here?

They are not satisfied with the pain they caused to me?

"Come Janvi" Adi called me to sit beside him.

How can they come here as nothing happened?

"Why are they here?" I asked him.

"As for them," he said nonchalantly.

But I know he knows the reason. "We are here for asking help from you," they said looking at Adi.

"I can't," he said sharply.

"Please, just this once time beta" mom pleaded him.

But Adi never looked at them instead he has his full attention on his mobile.

"Janvi please ask him to help us. We are now in the street please ask him. He will hear you" my father begged me.

What happened to their business? And why are they begging Adi?

I looked at Adi for answers but he is not paying any attention to me.

What happened to him?

"Ask them to leave Janvi" he walked upstairs ignoring all their pleas.

"Janvi please forgive us. We have never been good parents to you. It's all our mistake and we can never able to make them disappear. We failed to realize the truth and were blindfolded by false things, money, and fame. We are even ashamed to say that we are parents" my dad nearly cried.

Don't melt by their words my mind warned me to avoid further crises. These are just drama to showcase themselves as innocent people's. Don't fall for their act Janvi.

"I failed as a mother janvi, I never gave you food with love instead I hated you with all my heart. But now I realized our mistakes. Please, Janvi forgive us. There is no one with us now because we have money. We did many sins by not taking care of you. We should have at least spend some time with you. We have realized all our mistakes. We poured all our love into one child and let another child grow like an orphan. You were right Janvi, I don't deserve to say myself as a mother. I am defeated by you and your hatred. Now all I need is your support Janvi. Please forgive us" she cried hardly holding my hand with both her hands.

Why do I feel like crying seeing her? Even though they might have done wrong or never behaved like parents my one part never hated them.

"Please help us just once Janvi. Please ask him to help us. We have no one other than you" she wiped her tears and walked out with my father.

Why I am affected this much? Cause they are your parents my heart scolded me. If Adi can help them why is he not doing it?

I want Adi to help him. I don't want my parents to be bankrupt or let them be in the streets. Who wants to see their parents in this awful state. Because of them, I came to this world, how can I let them suffer.

Hesitantly I climbed up slowly with deep thoughts of what to do or what might Adi be thinking now? Will he help them? But why is he not ready to help them? Are vihaan's words true? Adi make up the fire incident? Do both these situations are related? He is the one who can give me answers.

I went to our room to find it empty. Once I get out of our room, I heard some noises coming from his study. I took small yet silent strides and pulled the door open by the knob and kept my feet in and closed the door.

Once I am inside I saw him looking at one of the books on the shelf. He is keenly drowned into the book even though he knows it's me. He kept one hand in his pocket and the other one holding the book. How can he be so handsome with everything he does.