Memories Are Required

Começar do início

(Y/N) Uhh... Hey?

The crowd begins to mutter to themselves.

Crowd Member #1: Did he just fall out of the sky?

Crowd Member #2; Maybe it's his semblance?

(Y/N): Semblance? Am I actually in RWBY?

(Y/N)'s face turns into one of shock and excitement, before he looks up to where he fell from to find not a single trance of his room.

(Y/N): Crap

Suddenly, someone who is clearly in a hurry, shoves pasts (Y/N)'s shoulder. Instinctively, (Y/N) vocally reacts.

(Y/N): Hey watch it!

???: Sorry!

The hurried person's voice filled (Y/N)'s ears with familiarity. The voice belong to a girl who was high pitch.

(Y/N): Was that...

(Y/N) looked into the direction of where the familiar sounding girl went. She already went through the crowd and was gone from (Y/N)'s vision. (Y/N) began to to tear his way through the crowd. After a few minutes of searching, the girl's voice spoke up again, close to (Y/N).

Familiar Voiced Girl: Guys!

Another girl: Ruby!

(Y/N): That's definitely Ruby, the other girl sounds like Yang too.

(Y/N) manages to find a position in the crowd to see a table with three girls sitting at it with a fourth standing at the end of the table. The standing girl has short black hair with red tips, she's wearing a red and black combat skirt. One of the girls sitting at the table has long white hair tied into an extremely long pony tail. A girl with a black bow and long black hair seems to have her head piled into a selection of tuna cans. The last girl has hair that seems to burn bright as fire in its yellow colour.

(Y/N) Holy crap it's team RWBY, Oh my god, oh my god.

Ruby: Guys! You won't believe what I found out! I-... wait... have you guys just been sitting here this whole time?

Wiess and Yang: Uhhh...

Wiess and Yang began to sweat nervously.

Yang: Well... we would have helped if Blake hadn't kept us from leaving!

The three conscious girls look over to Blake and her face full of seafood.

(Y/N): I don't remember this scene for some reason.

Ruby: Is she breathing?

Yang: So, my dear sister! What was the thing you wanted to tell us?

(Y/N): Maybe whatever Ruby says will remind me.

Ruby: Riiight... so, I just found out that (Y/N) is alive!

(Y/N): What!

Team RWBY pauses their conversation and looks in the direction of (Y/N). (Y/N) turns around and faces is back to the huntresses in training.

Weiss: Was that (Y/N)?

Yang: Better be, now is a great time to show him why he shouldn't go so easy on me.

The sound of Yang clashing Ember Celica with her fists scares (Y/N) enough to make him sprint into the crowd.

(Y/N) How did they know me, there's no way they should know my name.

Before (Y/N) could fully process a reason as to why team RWBY already knows who he is, (Y/N) is tackled out of the crowd by a strong force, it slams him into the ground and sends him sliding across the ground a few metres. (Y/N) manages to open his eyes to see an gingered hair, green eyed girl holding him down to the ground. (Y/N) recognises her as Penny Polendia.

Penny: You have been captured (Y/N).

(Y/N) tries to speak, but he coughs up blood into Penny's face.

Penny: Oh no, it seems has that I have injured you.

(Y/N) moans and groans in pain as Penny lifts him up onto her shoulder. Penny begins to quickly take (Y/N) to an Atlas protected vehicle that was waiting for her. (Y/N) loses consciousness.

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) wakes up to find himself in a medical bed. In a panic, (Y/N) immediately sits up straight, but the pain of the multiple bruises and stitches pulls him back down.

???: You shouldn't move too fast.

(Y/N) slowly sits up, fighting against the agony. He sees a man in a dark green suit with white hair standing at the foot of his bed.

White Haired Man: You should know who I am.

(Y/N): Uhhh... Ozpin?

Ozpin: Correct, just as I suspected.

(Y/N): What...

Ozpin: You are (Y/N), am I not wrong?

(Y/N): Uhhh... yeah, how do you know me?

Ozpin: I've met a very powerful and very strong willed person who not only appears as the same (Y/N) in Penny's facial scanners, but, goes by the same name.

(Y/N): So there's another me walking around, who the hell is he? Well, whatever (Y/N) you've met. I can tell you that I'm not him.

Ozpin: I know you're not him.

There's a pause of silence that fills the room.

Ozpin: The fact that you did not get out of Penny's 'capturing methods' unscathed means that you have somehow lost your aura.

(Y/N): I never had an aura. 

Ozpin: I figured that, and a quick scan with the use of Goodwitch's aura activator indicates that your aura levels have dropped down to zero. Or should I say, stayed at zero.

(Y/N): So you know that I'm not whatever kind of (Y/N) your talking about.

Ozpin: Precisely. However, you are powerful in another form.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Ozpin: I am very vigilant when it comes to the way people react to certain events or phases spoken. When I mentioned an aura, and Penny's facial scanners, you didn't react in a way that would indicate you don't already know what they are.

(Y/N): Does he know I watch RWBY?

Ozpin: In addition to that, when Penny first saw you today, she found you looking at team RWBY in awe.

(Y/N): No way he knows.

Ozpin: And last of all, in the location of where people saw you "fall out of the sky", was a computer storage card that shows not only holds a written format what has happened today, but, as well as a random selection of episodes of a show that goes by the same name as my most successful team of huntresses in training.

(Y/N): He knows. I've got some explaining to do.

Ozpin: Indeed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

So, this is my first (technically second), story I've written that I actually plan to work on and not forget about it 4 chapters in. Sorry to the fans of my actual first story, I completely forgot about it, and when I came back to it, I just couldn't see it going anywhere that would be good to read as a book instead of watch as a web show. But now, I actually got a plan for this story, I know roughly where's it going and what is going to happen. This is a story based on other RWBYxReader stories here on Wattpad, so please go check those stories out. You should be able to figure out which story this chapter is based upon, but if you don't, it's From Another World (PowerfulM!Reader x RWBY) by kdog2201. This guy is the Wattpad author that actually inspired me to begin writing again. It feels good to be back.