십칠 • Catch up

Chapter 17

"I'm their strong little girl, aren't I?"

Y/N POV.

The following morning started rather late. I woke up at noon and from the moment I blinked my eyes opened from the warm golden sun rays inviting themselves in the house, I felt grouchy and my voice became hoarse from the lack of water in my body.

Quick to remember that today will be the last day until my departure tomorrow afternoon, I took care of my throbbing head and took supplements to quicken the process of recovering the headaches and sore throat.

Still having troubles to balance myself and having no full control of my body, I grabbed my toiletries to the bathroom slowly, afraid to cause more stress on my head, to start the day fresh and new.

As Mina was still dozing off like a corpse in the bedroom, I wanted to take a soothing long bath in the bathtub after a tiring day yesterday.

Entering the modern yet traditional touches of the interior designed bathroom, I head off to the second part of the bathroom, walking pass the shower head and to the big tub.

I slipped off every piece of clothing I wore yesterday night and threw them in the laundry basket for the housekeepers to take care of and ran the water tap to the big white circular tub.

Opening every cabinet in the bathroom, searching for any essential oils or bath bombs to put in the tub, I found a couple of white flower petals on a wooden tray and a small bottle containing scented oil.

Once the bath tub was filled with three quarters of the heated tap water, I scattered the white petals of the unknown flower and dropped few droplets of the oil into the clear water.

Mimicking the atmosphere of a spa room, I lit up few cylinders of vanilla scented candles on the countertop and a wooden plank placed on one side of the tub.

After dipping my hand in the tub to check if the temperature was up to my likenesses, I brought my feet in the tub before lowering myself fully into the warm scented solvent

The water vapour was starting to create a fog on the mirrors and transparent door dividing the shower and the toilet.

I closed my eyes as I layed my head against the headrest and took a breath of the warm misty air.

My muscles relaxed from the comfortable warmth and my headaches were now toning down as my mood were at ease and the surrounding was tranquil.

I was close to zoning out until I recognised how the fragrance of the room which had engulfed me, was similar to the one I had dived into someone's crook of the neck.

My eyes shot up when I recalled the last second before I completely fell into a deep slumber.

Was it really Jungkook who carried me home?