구 • Mission

Chapter 9

"we're going to figure things out as quickly as we can."

Namjoon's POV

It was during the ride that Jungkook called and sounded as if he was hiding his panicked voice, I could sense that something went down while I was away to accompany y/n.

Not knowing that I knew her real address, y/n gave me an address not too far away from her house. It was fair enough for her to not reveal where she lives since trust is a prize possession.

Moreover, the area she is living in right now wasn't safe for anyone. The area was known for high crime rates and such information prevents people from coming to the area. Despite knowing that the place y/n is living in is sketchy, the bills of renting the accomodation there is quite worth the price, even so, there were not a lot of available houses to be rented.

"H-hyung.. Something happened to Jimin hyung and Hoseok hyung while they went to the meeting.." He paused and took a breather before continuing.

"We've been trying to contact the both of them but somehow, they're unreachable and I don't know what to do. I'm so worried Namjoon hyung"

His voice was getting higher and it was as if he talked in the span of one breath. He's panicking.

This kind of situation happens rarely mainly because of the fact that things usually runs smoothly.

"Calm down Jungkook, we're going to figure things out as quickly as we can. First, ask Yonggi hyung to try to locate their handphone devices or the car they took along with them." I gave him an instruction and hanged up while driving towards our temporary house.

At times like this, Jungkook still needed his hyungs to guide him when his mind is in a mess. It's already stressful enough that he is in charge of everything and problems are arising one by one. What affects him the most are his hyungs' safety and well being. He cares too much for us and usually put others first before himself.

It has been 10 minutes since the call ended and I'm a few more kilometres away to our temporary mansion. I can't help but question what are the other party's motif in trying to hold captive of Jimin and Hoseok.

It is safe to say that we cause no harm unless it is towards sick minded people. We can get easily mistaken for being a ruthless group of men but our mission is to always create a safer living condition for the innocents. Our beliefs is that getting hurt for not committing any crime or being in the wrong is entirely despicable.

I pressed on the gas pedal and speed my way to the four other men awaiting for my arrival.

Upon entering the mansion, Jungkook was crouching against the table top to lean in to take a closer look on Yonggi hyung's laptop screen. Both of his eyebrows furrowed profusely and lips muttering an address.

The both of them were so engrossed with the information displayed on the laptop that they didn't notice I entered the dining room.

It took them awhile to notice that I was in the same room as them as my shoes made sounds from hitting the marble flooring.

As I get nearer to them, there was a satellite map of a location with a bright tiny red dot blinking in the center, indicating that both Jimin and Hoseok are probably there.

On the other hand, Seokjin hyung and Taehyung was in the basement preparing the weapons and vehicles we were going to bring along to the location appointed in the map.

The tiny red dot detected both Jimin's and Hoseok's mobile phones on the map and they are about 30 minutes drive from where we are now.

All of us circled the dining table while the blue and white map print was spread on it. We took and reject suggestions from one another to come up with the most efficient plan we could perform.

Yonggi hyung's high tech detector pointed out an abandoned warehouse that had multiple containers around the main building.

We planned to enter the premises at dusk through the back of the woods rather than the front, which is more expected. All of us have to split up to work things faster and to meet in the main building at the same time where we get Jimin and Hoseok.

Jungkook is going with Yonggi hyung considering that Jungkook is the better fighter amongst us and is capable of protecting Yonggi hyung while he could work on his hacking of the cameras.

Once the cameras are shut off, the other three of us enter the territory and try to snoop into the building.

We're pretty skilled in spying and figuring things out so, this heavy task is something we are expected to carry out well.

After all the instructions were given out from Jungkook, he ended it of with, "take care hyung" while looking at everyone of us in the diner with a concerning look.

We nod our heads and off to the vehicles Seokjin hyung and Taehyung brought up to the front pavement. Each and every of us were equipped with either a gun or a knife, or both, somewhere in our attire.

I was with Seokjin hyung and Taehyung while Yonggi hyung and Jungkook are in the same car.

Since both of them are carrying out the mission first, we're going to keep a look out on them from the woods and bring death to those interrupting our plan.

Before every mission, it's a hell of nerve wrecking and in the hope that everything goes according to plan.

Now that we are hidden somewhere in the woods still in the vehicles, we turned on our communicating devices that Yonggi hyung invented and countdown to our mission.

As it gets darker outside, the nearer we were to save Jimin and Hoseok.

Both Jungkook and Yonggi hyung creeped out of the vehicle and made their way to the nearest container.

They had to get nearer to the system to easily hack the cameras and then, we'll all be able to carry out the rest of the plan.

They moved around the large red containers swiftly while keeping their guards high.

After going pass one of the containers, they went pass another one until they were out of our sight.

Despite not being able to watch over them, we could still hear their conversation from the earpiece we all owned.

Everything went by smoothly as Jungkook kept on saying the space was clear, out of enemies, until at one point, Jungkook muttered shit.

While in the vehicle, Taehyung, Seokjin hyung and I looked at each other and was prepared to leave the car.

Before we could do so, we waited for other signs of danger and asked Jungkook and Yonggi hyung what was happening.

"I could easily get in the building but plot twist, 5 armed men are guarding the damn back door." Jungkook said breathlessly.

It was then we took the cue that it's time for us to alight the vehicle and aid Jungkook and Yonggi hyung.

__________________
End of chapter 9

Hello! I'm very sorry for not being consistent but I have an upcoming exam in a week time and I hope y'all understand ♥️♥️

Don't forget to like or drop a comment if you would like to do so.

With much love,
Erika