일 • The truth I couldn't tell

Chapter 1

'The truth untold'

Narrator's pov

'Together, they form up the perfect group of 7 smart, brutal and sexy men you ever know of.'

After Y/N graduated from High School, she has been working in the club after receiving an offer to be a hostess. She was scouted when she was in the subway by her current Lady boss, Mrs Ayeun. A beautiful and successful woman in her early-forties, owning the biggest and most elite club mainly catered to businessmen and prestigious male leaders.

As the club is targeting for men of higher socio economic status, the salary was high, but the job itself wasn't easy - you had to deal with all kinds of customers. Rowdy, Picky and Sensitive.

Y/N's role was to entertain the men during their visit to the club and made sure they are contented with the service they received. For every hour she spent talking, laughing and joking with them, it costs them to pay over a thousand dollars. Sometimes things may get out of hand when customers think they can request for sexual pleasures . It is Mrs Ayeun's responsibility to keep her girls safe and secure from those perverted male species.

Y/N's pov

To be honest, despite all the troubles, I love working here because to me, everyone was like a family to me - welcoming me warmly when I started the job, helping me emotionally when customers was groggy and aided each other when needed. It's sad to think about making a decision to leave this place I am comfortable with. Especially because Mrs Ayeun was like our mother always checking up on us and everyone else are like sisters by heart.

This famous club I work for, is a well-known three level building located in the heart of the country, Seoul.

The bold red and bright neon letters of Sinners are carved perfectly above the entrance, making sure it's visible from far away. It is not that the workers here are sinners, it's the activities engaged in the club that caused people to sin - drugs, alcohol, sex (of course not with the workers).

Upon entering the large black door, the main hall welcomes customers with the sweet citrus smelling of cherries and loud booming, bass boosted music blasting through the speakers that are installed in every corner of the grand hall. The bright light of the bar and bottles of alcohol filling the shelves are stretched out at the side of the hall with tall stools by the marble counter top. The hall is made to be dark and alluring, light from the numerous neon lights and lasers beaming are the only source of light the club posses.

On the 2nd floor, it is designed in a way the dance floor on the first level is in their view

On the 2nd floor, it is designed in a way the dance floor on the first level is in their view. It is furnitured with bright red chairs, clear table tops and two bright pole dancing area.